Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Question ADA sponsons for Ultra 150?

Anyone try ADA sponsons on an Ultra 150? Good-Bad? Cant find any Beach House, and Worx seems to scrub a lot of speed from what ive read. ADAs are still available, so if could get some feedback on them it would be great

we have them on one of our skis, they are ok only adjustable up and down not front to back. at one point they were on clearance on the ada website for cheap. if it was me i would hold out for a set of beach houses...

+1
    Straight line high speed tracking is what im mostly interested in, I dont really do any hard carving. Would the ADAs be ok? Or is the Beach House worth holding out for in that aspect?

+1
    i purchased the ADA's because of the price. ill let you know after i take the ski out here in a couple of weekends

Your sponsons are not in the water during Strait line high speed. Just leave it stock, youll get gains from a shredmaster in that particular situation.

+1
    Spades, the ultra's with stock sponsors can bite you hard if your going fast on anything but glass water. I know, they hooked on me one and I barrel roled it at close to 60 and that hurts.
    Swapped to Beach House sponsons and that cured it. And you can really carve some turns with them over stock.

Shred master plate and sponsors are a good match. Sadly they are hard to come by anymore.

+1
    I have Worx and they are very similar to ADA. They work pretty good but Beach House are much better as they can move forward for most aggressive position. If you can't find any Beach House then jump on ones you can get.

Fyi forward is the less aggressive, back and down is the most aggressive. I run mine towards the front and top on my ultra and back and down on my stxr.

Btw if you see a set buy them!

+1
    Haha yeah I was meaning to the back of the ski, mind was lost yesterday after the weekend haha! Mine Worx are set to the rear and down still pulling 69mph so no speed scrubbing for me. They do make it turn better when really pushing it but otherwise cruising around its not noticeable to me.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishSplash View Post
    Spades, the ultra's with stock sponsors can bite you hard if your going fast on anything but glass water. I know, they hooked on me one and I barrel roled it at close to 60 and that hurts.
    Swapped to Beach House sponsons and that cured it. And you can really carve some turns with them over stock.

Shred master plate and sponsors are a good match. Sadly they are hard to come by anymore.
    Im aware of how the Ultra acts in the chop. Ive got the Shredmaster plate, it is the ADA sponsons that im looking to find out about. The Shredmaster helped alot, but in high speed chop the Ultra still kinda twists in mid-air and lands on its side and that gets scary, especially at or near top speed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information