Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    +1

Scott from East Coast PWC is a awesome guy!!!

I went to Toms River to go riding for the weekend and my first trip out I was having IBR issues and had to be towed back in. After loading my ski on to the trailer I discovered one of the main bolts that secures the bucket assembly to the ski was gone. I recently had warranty work done on the ski from the dealer which obviously was done half assed, I will NEVER go to them again for ANYTHING. So I posted on here what parts I needed to get the ski running again. Soon after I posted, Scott contacted me ( which I never met) and invited me to his house. The next thing you know the guy is taking parts off of his own ski to give to me. He even insisted I leave with out giving him anything, he said we could square up after he figures out what the cost of the parts is. Of course I did not leave there with out giving him anything. How many guys do you know that would do such a nice thing? Its hard to believe there is still good people in this crude world. Thanks again buddy, I really appreciate it!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Joe View Post
    I went to Toms River to go riding for the weekend and my first trip out I was having IBR issues and had to be towed back in. After loading my ski on to the trailer I discovered one of the main bolts that secures the bucket assembly to the ski was gone. I recently had warranty work done on the ski from the dealer which obviously was done half assed, I will NEVER go to them again for ANYTHING. So I posted on here what parts I needed to get the ski running again. Soon after I posted, Scott contacted me ( which I never met) and invited me to his house. The next thing you know the guy is taking parts off of his own ski to give to me. He even insisted I leave with out giving him anything, he said we could square up after he figures out what the cost of the parts is. Of course I did not leave there with out giving him anything. How many guys do you know that would do such a nice thing? Its hard to believe there is still good people in this crude world. Thanks again buddy, I really appreciate it!!!!!
    Anytime Joe, I'm glad you were able to salvage what was left of your weekend on the water! Let me know next time your back out this way.

+1
    True story, he had to tow me all the way across the Raritan bay when I blew the motor in my GSX. Plus he is always pulling parts out of his spares to fix someone's ski.

Besides, Scott's ski doesn't really float. I've seen pictures but haven't actually seen it on the water since it got upgraded! haha!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lilman573 View Post
    True story, he had to tow me all the way across the Raritan bay when I blew the motor in my GSX. Plus he is always pulling parts out of his spares to fix someone's ski.

Besides, Scott's ski doesn't really float. I've seen pictures but haven't actually seen it on the water since it got upgraded! haha!!
    Lol, Scott my ECU and turbo is fried... Can I borrow yours?

5. +1 by:

+1
    Hi

7. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lilman573 View Post

Lol, Scott my ECU and turbo is fried... Can I borrow yours?
    Wait, his ski is turbo'd?

No wonder he keeps trying to get me to race him....

+1
    awesome. We need more people like this in country. especially in the oval office preferably...

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki_production View Post
    awesome. We need more people like this in country. especially in the oval office preferably...
    AMEN brother....

+1
    Nice

still kicking ass and taking names! Pale Rider's Avatar
    +1
    who is this Scoot?

14. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information