+1

Lake Travis for newbies

I think the wife and I are heading up there 7/18, unless we can score a weekday off. I've never been out there. Has all the debris settled? I'm looking at putting in at Mansfield dam unless I get a better suggestion. From what I can tell by looking at depth charts "Sometimes Island" should be submerged enough to pass over on jet skis.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cxk View Post
    I think the wife and I are heading up there 7/18, unless we can score a weekday off. I've never been out there. Has all the debris settled? I'm looking at putting in at Mansfield dam unless I get a better suggestion. From what I can tell by looking at depth charts "Sometimes Island" should be submerged enough to pass over on jet skis.
    I was there three weeks ago and the water good with very little debri. So I am sure conditions are even better today. there were some trees that had grown with the branches sticking out of the water in some areas.
    the Dam has 4 concrete ramps and plenty of parking with a fee of $12.00 dollars.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2007kawasaki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cxk View Post
    I was there three weeks ago and the water good with very little debri. So I am sure conditions are even better today. there were some trees that had grown with the branches sticking out of the water in some areas.
    the Dam has 4 concrete ramps and plenty of parking with a fee of $12.00 dollars.
    Nice, I think it will be fine by then. I couldn't find the fee for the ramp online, thanks for the info.

Thread Information