Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

310r please help!!!!

Hey guys,

I have a 310R, and we have done the pump wedge, Deep fuel extender, blow off block plate, and ECU reflash.
    i was told it should rev to 8100 and top speed around 117kph, but only gets 108kph on GPS and 7500 rpm.

has slight flat spot on take off, possibly belt slipping??? Not cavitation....

Computer tested in another 310R, performed great at 8260rpm and top speed 121kph. but in my ski doesnt do this...

Because we did all the mods and then took it out, we cant find out which mod is playing up.

Ski was running 100% prior to mods. and nothing has changed except flat spot on start, revs the same...!

we are still getting top speed of 108kph, and revving to 7500, but doesnt feel as fast.

Anyone else had this issue before? or someone know or able to help would be great.

Cheers.

+1
    Who reflashed the ECU? Did the other ski have a scom as well?

nah no scom. the speed limiter was done in the ECU, Diptech performance did the ECU. In Melbourne.

+1
    108 and 7500 sounds exactly like the stock speed limiter. What did the other ski have in the way of mods - rideplate etc?

nah exactly same mods as mine. i was told the ecu flash should get up 117kph and 8100-8200 rpm. boths skis were exactly the same, 310R. i was wondering if it could be something to do with the pump wedge, or fuel pickup, but its running good, just not as quick, and flat spot on take off. But ECU tested 100% in a ski exactly the same. im lost....

If you have a belt tensioner tool it takes less than 10 mins to check from what I hear about these skis they are all a little diff bc of the bov. Have you tried tightening it to make sure your getting full boost. Also check for leaks first.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 310R-2015 View Post
    nah exactly same mods as mine. i was told the ecu flash should get up 117kph and 8100-8200 rpm. boths skis were exactly the same, 310R. i was wondering if it could be something to do with the pump wedge, or fuel pickup, but its running good, just not as quick, and flat spot on take off. But ECU tested 100% in a ski exactly the same. im lost....
    If you have access to a SCOM, plug it in and see what results you get....

Quote Originally Posted by marvin willis View Post
    If you have a belt tensioner tool it takes less than 10 mins to check from what I hear about these skis they are all a little diff bc of the bov. Have you tried tightening it to make sure your getting full boost. Also check for leaks first.
    This is a 310. The tensioner is automatic (no tool required), and in his very first post mentioned that the BOV is gone, block off plate in it's place.

+1
    Yes, sounds like your still on the speed limiter if you can't get past 108kph and 7500ms ,pump wedge,fuel extender has nothing to do with your problem and the ski has self belt tensioner,being a relatively new ski seriously doubt you have a belt or belt tensioner issue of any kind..

If Ditech performance a call and explain and send it back ,they say their reflash overrides the speed limiter possibly like R&D say that but still need a SCOM..

Yeah i sent the ECU Back last week, he tested in his ski, and everything was fine. got 121kph (no scom) and 8250rpm at WOT. He has exactly same mods as me. so im really lost. had a few shutters last time i was out. felt like something in the prop. but that soon went. would a bad wear ring or pump veins cause it?

and thanks for all your help guys. ill look into it tomorrow. see if i can find anything obvious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information