Air Filter for 15' FZS SVHO

Hello,
    I'm looking for a panel air filter to replace my stock air filter. I want to keep my stock box and do not want a conical filter / CAI system. I live on the water and my ski stays wet on the inside, it does not sit in a garage with the seat off. Does the R&D panel filter go in the stock box? The only reason I want to replace my air filter is fouling due to moisture and the possibly of oil overfill contamination.

Also, I plan to buy from this site- I have bought from here before- covers, trumpets, CAI, riva air filters and it was awesome. So,is there a coupon code?

thanks for the help!

Riva offers an OEM replacement filter for the 1.8L air box. Part number is RY13040-OE. You should be able to purchase it through this site & use the 10% off coupon on this product.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf View Post
    Riva offers an OEM replacement filter for the 1.8L air box. Part number is RY13040-OE. You should be able to purchase it through this site & use the 10% off coupon on this product.
    ok cool thank you- that's what I was looking for. IDK if the normal 1.8 and the SVHO air boxes are the same size

thanks!

+1
    I would highly recommend this set-up http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2025 it comes with a outerwear that should work well against moisture and you can order a couple outerwears for easy removal if moisture is present.

I put this on 2015 SVHO and really helped the low to mid punch and 1 MPH on top end. On of the best bolt on's I have purchased. Dollar for dollar this is a great performance mod on the SHVO.

Coupon code: Greenhulk

Quote Originally Posted by seabrook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf View Post
    ok cool thank you- that's what I was looking for. IDK if the normal 1.8 and the SVHO air boxes are the same size

thanks!
    Yep, same size. The 1.8L HO, SHO & SVHO engines in the PWC's share the same air box/same size filter element.

I just pulled the snout looking thing out of the airbox and drilled some hole in the outer cover. I also vented the hull and did the tj exhaust mod at the same time. It made a noticeable difference but nothing crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Askin View Post
    I would highly recommend this set-up http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2025 it comes with a outerwear that should work well against moisture and you can order a couple outerwears for easy removal if moisture is present.

I put this on 2015 SVHO and really helped the low to mid punch and 1 MPH on top end. On of the best bolt on's I have purchased. Dollar for dollar this is a great performance mod on the SHVO.

Coupon code: Greenhulk
    I'll look into and thank you very much for the help. I just worry about water- just last week I guess I had a few too many on my dock and left my flush adapter hose in and then rode it the next day, the whole hull got power washed LOL

Thread Information