Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vtech Fuel Map For ECPS Cam and 68 140 Charger

Any one running a Vtech care to share a shot of their fuel map with something close to the mods in my signature? Im heading out to start tuning and wanted something to compare the map im starting with to.

93 octane
    vt1100 inject
    60psi base fuel pressure

Thanks.
    Below is where I ended up today. Any advise? Megalog is when I started to get some knock think its from the IATs also the boost is wrong it should be around 15psi
    ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ignition Version3.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	363570Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuel Map Warm Version3.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	363571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AFRS.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	363569Click image for larger version. 

Name:	megalog v3.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	363572
    Last edited by scantone; 06-26-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Anything guys from vtech? Juse looking for a safe base map to start my log from. Sure I could have found one in the old tune list. I also sent you guys a email with my info so if you get this could you upload one to my account pretty please?

+1
    If you have a data logger, I don't really understand what more you are looking to learn or do.

Just start with a base map and slowly work your way up. Even others with same mods will show different fuel map figures. No motor is ever alike. So many variables but this is exactly what the data logger is designed to do!!

4. +1 by:

+1
    There is a file in the vtech software to suit VT1100 inj,8650 rev limit and rude 3 charger i have used this file as a base map many times to start tuning skis similar to yours but with more agressive cams it works well
    Jase

+1
    i sent Gus over a copy of the tune in my ski that i have been running for a long time and my mods are identical to yours, it would be a good map to start with, but i told Gus the same thing Sanfish said, your tune is likely going to end up different than mine as its tailored to my ski, but its a good place to start. You also need to be careful, as you are about to get into speeds with that plate that can start stuffing the pump. Make sure you load that ski with fuel and stay locked in the seat until you are sure the thing is solid. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Branden View Post
    i sent Gus over a copy of the tune in my ski that i have been running for a long time and my mods are identical to yours, it would be a good map to start with, but i told Gus the same thing Sanfish said, your tune is likely going to end up different than mine as its tailored to my ski, but its a good place to start. You also need to be careful, as you are about to get into speeds with that plate that can start stuffing the pump. Make sure you load that ski with fuel and stay locked in the seat until you are sure the thing is solid. Just my .02
    Thanks brandon. I took that plate off its just not worth it.
    Also thanks for the pics of your maps. I was just looking for a base to start with.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by scantone View Post
    I took that plate off its just not worth it.
    Unfortunately, the Jim's ride plate is having some serious issues on these T3's (above a certain speed). Guess we are stuck earning MPH the old fashion way

Well today went so so. I added a strainer to my intercooler hose while I had the ski apart and now my iats went up to 105 107 previously around 90. Think this was causing me to get some knock during my runs. I was only running 31 total timing so dont think that was the cause.

+1
    If you are running the green washer at pump (as oem and comes in riva kit), drill it out bigger. I had cooling issues until I drilled out washer bigger.

You can R&R washer without pulling pump. Just loosen 4 nuts and reach in and pull out on the green tab sticking out.

BTW: How are you running the water lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanfish View Post
    If you are running the green washer at pump (as oem and comes in riva kit), drill it out bigger. I had cooling issues until I drilled out washer bigger.

You can R&R washer without pulling pump. Just loosen 4 nuts and reach in and pull out on the green tab sticking out.

BTW: How are you running the water lines?
    Drilled the washer a while back.

Today I had from the pump to a T one line off to the intercooler with the strainer on it then to the input of the intercooler and a direct line out the ski.
    The other line from the T was split to exhaust and motor and dumped out the stock riva open loop locations.

I just put it back to the riva paperwork and im going to see how that does. my exhaust temp after a long run would get up around 210 degrees. so i want to log it and see what the temp is doing it rivas way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information