Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    +1

310r is going to Bimini on Friday morning!

I'll keep this thread updated with pics and video. Been planning this trip for a long time and it's finally happening Friday! Group of 5 skis making the trip.

+1
    Good luck. Has anyone in the group done the trip before? Better put a GPS tracker on that ski so you can find it when it ends up in Cuba.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    Good luck. Has anyone in the group done the trip before? Better put a GPS tracker on that ski so you can find it when it ends up in Cuba.

Yes, but even if they hadn't I'd still do the trip. It's 45 miles lol. Why are you talking so much shit? Aren't you making the trip also?

+1
    Post plenty of pics...I'm going next year!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post

Yes, but even if they hadn't I'd still do the trip. It's 45 miles lol. Why are you talking so much shit? Aren't you making the trip also?
    Actually 61 miles if I understand it exactly and don't forget that mother nature is a crazy bitch. She doesn't care to take a huge piss on you at the most inopportune time and it sucks being 30 miles off shore when a storm rolls in from nowhere. Remember, it is the GULF STREAM. Surely you understand why I bolded and underlined it, right?

Talking shit? Obviously you aren't aware that ski thieves love Bimini. Happens all the time. Probably as bad as Miami.

+1
    So you reccomend taking a yamaha or sea doo because they are less desirable to a thief? LOL

8. +1 by:

+1

Actually 61 miles if I understand it exactly and don't forget that mother nature is a crazy bitch. She doesn't care to take a huge piss on you at the most inopportune time and it sucks being 30 miles off shore when a storm rolls in from nowhere. Remember, it is the GULF STREAM. Surely you understand why I bolded and underlined it, right?

Talking shit? Obviously you aren't aware that ski thieves love Bimini. Happens all the time. Probably as bad as Miami.
    Every percaution you can think of has been thought of in this group. Actually It's 50 miles from where we are leaving from. Trust me I've checked. Maybe 61 for you from where you checked from. Different parts of the coast will dictate the distance but I'm sure you know that. Yes I know it's the Gulf Stream. I'm not doubting the dangers of the gulf stream and capabilities of theives. I don't know if youre trying to be helpful or an ass to me. I have full coverage insurance on everything so if they want it that bad they can have it. I'll get new ones.

10. +1 by:

+1

Every percaution you can think of has been thought of in this group. Actually It's 50 miles from where we are leaving from. Trust me I've checked. Maybe 61 for you from where you checked from. Different parts of the coast will dictate the distance but I'm sure you know that. Yes I know it's the Gulf Stream. I'm not doubting the dangers of the gulf stream and capabilities of theives. I don't know if youre trying to be helpful or an ass to me. I have full coverage insurance on everything so if they want it that bad they can have it. I'll get new ones.
    Not sure how anything I said could be interpreted as being an ass but whatever homer.

+1

Not sure how anything I said could be interpreted as being an ass but whatever homer.
    Because you come into my threads like normal and jump all over my shit like I'm an idiot.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestomper247 View Post
    Post plenty of pics...I'm going next year!
    Thread back on track.

I will man, I'll be making a video also. It's going to be an awesome time. I can't wait!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information