Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Antonio

+1

San Antonio

Buying a Yamaha '14 FXR up in Dallas, pick it up tomorrow. Then I am looking at map of Yamaha dealers for PWC and I find nothing in San Antonio area. So what are you guys doing for warranty and service??????

Anyone available to ride during the week?

Recommendation on riding in S Tx? I don't mind the drive, but promised the wife I would not be gone over night.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Oaks View Post
    Buying a Yamaha '14 FXR up in Dallas, pick it up tomorrow. Then I am looking at map of Yamaha dealers for PWC and I find nothing in San Antonio area. So what are you guys doing for warranty and service??????

Recommendation on riding in S Tx? I don't mind the drive, but promised the wife I would not be gone over night.
    Quite a few guys on here ride at Canyon Lake by New Braunsfels TX. About 8000 acres and one of the cleanest lakes in central Texas. Then we also ride on any of the Highland lakes north of you.

I use Woods cycle country in New Braunsfels for a dealer if I need too. They cover all the brands of PWC. Some of the guys in S.A. Might chime in to give you a recommended dealer in S.A.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2007kawasaki View Post

Quite a few guys on here ride at Canyon Lake by New Braunsfels TX. About 8000 acres and one of the cleanest lakes in central Texas. Then we also ride on any of the Highland lakes north of you.

I use Woods cycle country in New Braunsfels for a dealer if I need too. They cover all the brands of PWC. Some of the guys in S.A. Might chime in to give you a recommended dealer in S.A.
    Thanks appreciate it, would not mind riding with some folks, the old soldier will do my best to keep up

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2007kawasaki View Post

Thanks appreciate it, would not mind riding with some folks, the old soldier will do my best to keep up
    Lake Dunlap is only 7 miles long but if your looking for a place to get a short ride in, the boat ramp located under I35 in New Braunsfels.

+1
    Medina is open now too on the NW side of town.

+1
    Headin out to Canyon Lake tomorrow, should arrive lunch time or so, will use ram 6 or maybe 8 (IIRC its open). Will prob head toward the river and go up a ways if possible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0987.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	364792Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1001.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	364793

+1
    Great day on the lake, got about 4 hrs in.

+1
    Great lake to ride !

+1
    Have not rode since then, got sidetracked here on the ranch trying to catch up on some projects, hoping to hit the water in the next couple of weeks. Time to start looking for wetsuits and ride all year...

+1
    Have not rode since then, got sidetracked here on the ranch trying to catch up on some projects, hoping to hit the water in the next couple of weeks. Time to start looking for wetsuits and ride all year...
    I did ride more in the winter with my wetsuit on and the boat ramps and lakes are wide open no lines or wait time!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information