I am getting back to my 750SS project, getting ready to put it in the water after pulling the carburetor off to rebuild it a while back, and now I have forgotten which hose goes where. It is a 40 mm Keihin single carb setup, and I know the pulse line is the middle connector, but which is fuel inlet, and which is fuel return top or bottom?