Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need an impeller

Damnit, felt a weird vibe today so I pulled the ski out and am missing a 2 inch chunk of an impeller blade. Pulling pump tommorow to check bearings.

Do the svhos impellers ft the older skis? There's a 14/20 that would be perfect if so. (Was turning 14/19)
    What's this Solas svhos prop I've heard of? Anything special?

+1
    No the Svho impeller won't. Pm Jim ( Jim's performance) He will get You up to speed, I bet He's probably got a prop laying around if Not He will Point You in the right Direction

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    No the Svho impeller won't. Pm Jim ( Jim's performance) He will get You up to speed, I bet He's probably got a prop laying around if Not He will Point You in the right Direction
    if you have a 160 setup already like his sig says the svho solas prop will fit without issue on an sho ski. I have it on my ski with the stock 155 6 vein pump

+1
    All you need is a small spacer to bring the prop a 1/4" away from the veins of the pump. Very simple to do and not a big deal at all.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    I have a 14/21 skat not run before I can sell

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post
    if you have a 160 setup already like his sig says the svho solas prop will fit without issue on an sho ski. I have it on my ski with the stock 155 6 vein pump
    Are You talking a Riva? Our a SVHO liner? sure The prop will fit, I love to see the clearance with a Gauge

+1
    Are You talking a Riva? Our a SVHO liner? sure The prop will fit, I love to see the clearance with a Gauge
    I use it with my riva 160 and have no issue at all. Didn't grind or anything fired right up with no noise. You can also ask Jim if it fits or not. He's the one who said ill have no issues, and I didn't.

+1
    Why would you say to him "no it won't work", but then reply to me "sure it will fit"

+1
    Why would you say to him "no it won't work", but then reply to me "sure it will fit"

Love it... Will it work ( can you get that screw in the hole yes) is it right no!!! The Riva transom is a larger Diameter than the SVHO.

What does that mean?? Your prop to liner Clearance changes!! Will it work with shims etc ok, does it make it right No!! So my answer to anyone is SVHO Prop with SVHO Liner!!

my statement is DONT direct a person to something that will work but may not be the right application. What's wrong with the guy getting a prop designed for the Riva Liner?

I have a Mustang in my shop that we converted to accept A chevy motor, however we made the technical changes so it works properly.

no point in re-inventing the Wheel it has worked for Years

+1
    Telling you it was a very tight fit. It had a tighter clearance then my skat 160 did previously in the same wear ring. I don't see how it's the wrong application. When it's doing great in my setup. You and rick friends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information