+1

Tuning help needed

So I'm trying to cure a bog from (N) neutral to WOT. As soon as I floor it from neural it just bogs for what seems forever. If I do it more progressively, it's OK, if the ski is in (F)forward, it isn't as bad.
    I've tried canceling the accelerator function in the CMD software, I've tried playing with the values in there not really knowing what I'm doing, so that didn't work either.

I'm using Andy's '0' map on top of Vtech V1100 map using ID1000 injectors on a 2010 RXTX 137x4 ET, RRFPR set at 58 non rising.

I'm also using CMD along with auto tuning but not data-login as I could never get the LCD-200 to accept the SD card.

Another problem I have is cold starts, it's real hard to start and I have to crack open the throttle a little to help it out.
    Once the auto tune kicks in, it's ok.

Been riding up and down the lake with laptop on board trying to play with different values but can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Any time you are idling in (N), the bucket is in front of the pump. You have to tap the throttle to get the ECU to raise the bucket. That you have to live with if you like the benefits of the IBR. It will feel like a bog. It is not.

If you have a data logger, this plot will help. A bog is almost always lean in the purple area of the plot and up along the red line.

http://www.nbs-stl.com/CMD/AreaOfMapControl.PNG

Without logging, this stuff is almost impossible to figure out. This stuff happens in 1/10s of a second and can not be seen on an AFR gauge.

Andy

+1
    Agree that data logging would help. Lcd200 was sent to Dynojet for inspection and was defective. Waiting on a phone call from them on my options since they can't repair it.
    As for the bog, with the oem injectors I never had this problem. I might video it so you can see what I'm talking about, rumble and shakes so much like theres way to much gas going in to fast and the autotune doesnt have a chance to lean things out.

Once we get the logger back, this is fairly easy to diagnose. When the stock tune had this sorted and VT1100s have the issue, this is a simple tuning issue.

+1
    Huge thanks to Todd at Dynojet, after 2 years of trying to get this bloody LCD200 to accept the many SD cards I had bought for it, I decided to let Dynojet take a look at it. So out of warranty, water damaged, they changed the board in it, sent it back Fedex next day all for free! Look's like I'll be finally data-loggin this thing.

Thread Information