Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Latest Vipec error while calibrating

Hi, Got stage 4 with riva manifold and all the time got e11 error while calibrating throttle. Is this common problem? everytime i install new map i have call to riva tech support to sort it and it takes time.

+1
    Can't help you on that. Haven't seen anyone on here running the Riva Vipec ECU yet, sure someone is.

Besides the error how do the like Vipec?

Quote Originally Posted by skylolow View Post
    Can't help you on that. Haven't seen anyone on here running the Riva Vipec ECU yet, sure someone is.

Looks good and promising, but from new can't get it running properly. Throttle calibration issue, idle too high at 2900 without reason. Today had new issue with throttle fp calibration error 73. I hope i will get it running in the end.

Though could be some problems while putting everything together but if i put my remapped ecu it's run fine so no air leaks nothing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesha View Post

Looks good and promising, but from new can't get it running properly. Throttle calibration issue, idle too high at 2900 without reason. Today had new issue with throttle fp calibration error 73. I hope i will get it running in the end.

Though could be some problems while putting everything together but if i put my remapped ecu it's run fine so no air leaks nothing.
    Kiesha, give Brian at Riva a call he will get you sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post

Kiesha, give Brian at Riva a call he will get you sorted out.
    That's what i am doing for a while but can't get it running right. I though maybe someone here can help.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Is the E11 code Throttle Position or throttle lever Position. You might try to find all the Drive by wire settings in the MAP that is working and copy them to the file that you are changing too. It is best to re tune the MAP for your mods that is working on the ski instead of changing MAPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    Is the E11 code Throttle Position or throttle lever Position. You might try to find all the Drive by wire settings in the MAP that is working and copy them to the file that you are changing too. It is best to re tune the MAP for your mods that is working on the ski instead of changing MAPS.
    E11 for throttle position at throttle body, fault comes on second cycle while doing tp auto calibration.
    I am not very good in setting it up, but i noticed that Brian every time does throttle calibration after every change.
    I will get in touch with Brian. Just want to get it running, now it just sits in garage. Do you know what could cause high idle? last time idle out of water was 2900-2950.

These engines will always idle a bit higher when out of the water & no load on the engine. (although 2900-2950 does seem a bit high) If you can, back your trailer in the water and see where your idle is. (so the pump is loaded with water) It's best to confirm your idle RPM this way.

It should be 2250 out of water by riva, in water 1850 i think, now in water 2250. Idle was fine with base map we did but had problem with delayed throttle and wasn't running good on middle rpm 3000-4500 could not run. After Brian got new map and said connect rising rate we have high idle problem and on water max rpm 7700, waverunner faster at the moment

+1
    It should be 2250 out of water by riva, in water 1850 i think, now in water 2250. Idle was fine with base map we did but had problem with delayed throttle and wasn't running good on middle rpm 3000-4500 could not run. After Brian got new map and said connect rising rate we have high idle problem and on water max rpm 7700, waverunner faster at the moment
    This sounds to me, like this is the first Vipec Riva is selling. And now? What´s up Kiesha? Hope all fine!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information