Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    formula29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ormond Beach
    Posts
    139
    +1
    11

    Impeller repitch service needed

    I need to get my new solas 15/20r repitched to probably 15/19, I have been looking for a shop in florida pref, I want it done right, I have already tried tweaking my stock impeller and would rather pay a shop to do it right rather that pull my pump 5 more times, thanks for any help,


  2. #2
    Branden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    1,600
    +1
    321
    Jim's Performance

  3. #3
    Branden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    1,600
    +1
    321
    But if you are in Ormond beach you are near duke at dcc motorsports he is in titusville

  4. #4
    formula29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ormond Beach
    Posts
    139
    +1
    11
    Thank you very much branden, I will try to reach Duke,

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Branden View Post
    But if you are in Ormond beach you are near duke at dcc motorsports he is in titusville
    I'm in Ormond this week - do you have Dukes number?

  6. #6
    Branden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    1,600
    +1
    321
    https://m.facebook.com/DCCMotorsport...DCCMotorsports



    You will not reach him by phone but here is his address

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Branden View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/DCCMotorsport...DCCMotorsports



    You will not reach him by phone but here is his address
    So it would be ok just to show up there?

  8. #8
    Branden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    1,600
    +1
    321
    I sent another guy there and he had no issues.

  9. #9
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,304
    +1
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by formula29 View Post
    I need to get my new solas 15/20r repitched to probably 15/19, I have been looking for a shop in florida pref, I want it done right, I have already tried tweaking my stock impeller and would rather pay a shop to do it right rather that pull my pump 5 more times, thanks for any help,
    Jim has pitched several of my impellers with great success and on my SeaDoo RXP-X with the 15/20 re-pitched I noticed a big improvement! Since you are in FL it would be one day there and one day back shipping.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 785 Pro impeller fell off, need help
    By yeehaa in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM
  2. I need to get my impeller repitched.
    By Pinoy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 08:33 PM
  3. Help with impeller repitching!
    By dongee in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:57 PM
  4. Impeller removal help needed
    By Fusion in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 05:50 PM
  5. Impeller experts .. i need some help!!!!
    By slow1300 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •