Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60
  1. #1
    NightmareRXT-x-AS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    ocean city nj
    Posts
    158
    +1
    2

    what fuel injectors now?

    well now im looking at fuel injectors! i have NO plans of going above the vtech 8375 tune. i know the VT1100 are the cadiliac...however. are they over kill for where im planning on staying? can i save myself $150+ and use differnt injectors and get almost same result in lowering the duty cycle?


  2. #2
    Sanfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    S/E Florida
    Posts
    2,540
    +1
    783
    Rotax Racing injectors (about 64lb or 67lb) are very good and vtech actually has a tune for them. They may need to help you since they changed the server.

    BTW: As far as "overkill" goes, these modern low ohm injectors work quite well when not being pushed and can easily be controlled. Think of the big injectors as an insurance policy for when you decide you want more speed.

  3. #3
    GasResearch-VT.SE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,171
    +1
    207
    Buy once and be happy. Vt11s are even suitable for stock skis. You won't notice bad idle or anything
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=2156

  4. #4
    spouk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    649
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareRXT-x-AS View Post
    well now im looking at fuel injectors! i have NO plans of going above the vtech 8375 tune. i know the VT1100 are the cadiliac...however. are they over kill for where im planning on staying? can i save myself $150+ and use differnt injectors and get almost same result in lowering the duty cycle?
    If you don't go over 8375rpm why not keep the stock one?

  5. #5
    Bounty Hunter Carlos Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, CA
    Posts
    1,402
    +1
    22
    Question, I have the same set up...if I get the VTech Injectors do in need to get the Riva Fuel Regulator? I don't have any plans to play with the fuel or get additional mods.

  6. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    38,716
    +1
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Thomas View Post
    Question, I have the same set up...if I get the VTech Injectors do in need to get the Riva Fuel Regulator? I don't have any plans to play with the fuel or get additional mods.
    No, it's not necessary for skis with light mods.

  7. #7
    oikonomoupetros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    452
    +1
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Thomas View Post
    Question, I have the same set up...if I get the VTech Injectors do in need to get the Riva Fuel Regulator? I don't have any plans to play with the fuel or get additional mods.
    Thats a good question!

  8. #8
    Bounty Hunter Carlos Thomas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, CA
    Posts
    1,402
    +1
    22
    So I don't need to worry about the stock fuel pressure that V-Tech mentions in the product description for their VT1100 Injectors? So I can buy, install and go?


  9. #9
    NightmareRXT-x-AS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    ocean city nj
    Posts
    158
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by spouk3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareRXT-x-AS View Post
    well now im looking at fuel injectors! i have NO plans of going above the vtech 8375 tune. i know the VT1100 are the cadiliac...however. are they over kill for where im planning on staying? can i save myself $150+ and use differnt injectors and get almost same result in lowering the duty cycle?
    If you don't go over 8375rpm why not keep the stock one?
    cause I'm told that they will be close to 100% DC. am I misinformed ?

  10. #10
    spouk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    649
    +1
    30
    If you run with the limiter at 8375rpm, you should be under... let's say 8250rpm ... At 8250 stock injectors are OK. I was running that last year and AFR were good at WOT...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What fuel injector cleaner?
    By nd4spdbh in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 08:20 PM
  2. Stock Fuel Injectors: What size are they???
    By Importracer in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 08:31 AM
  3. B-kit with a Rotax Racing ECU without extra fuel STOP NOW!
    By bttek1 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 04:10 PM
  4. Fuel/Injector cleaner
    By Kinchyle in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 08:33 AM
  5. Look at what I did now...
    By oneal in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •