Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bummer

+1

Bummer

So I let my girlfriend get on my 300LX at Bull Shoals lake, I tell her to stay in the cove, she takes off and doesn't come back. We wait around for quite a wile and take the boat out after her. Its getting late (and dark) so we call the local cops who calls the Missouri water patrol who calls the Arkansas game & fish and Arkansas state police (Bull Shoals lake is on the border between Missouri and Arkansas) nobody can find her around 10:30PM I get a call from Arkansas Game & Fish they have found her up in a cove in Arkansas 15 miles away she says she got lost and ran out of gas but is OK. They tow her to Bull Shoals boat dock which is at the opposite end of the lake from where she started. We drive around the lake with the trailer to pick her up its almost midnight by now. We get the ski on the trailer and head back to the cabin. Getting in bed I notice she is black and blue all around her crotch area and all over her butt and back of her legs when I ask what happened she says she doesn't remember. The next morning I check out the ski and I find major hull damage and impeller damage. When I question her about it she still says "I don't remember" I'm like, "Really" I know you weren't drunk she finally admits to grounding the ski. Jumped it right over a rocky point and then got ejected. Took it to the dealer they say the hull is toast impeller and pump are as well. Anyone have a hull with a blown motor they want to sell?

+1
    Man, hope you had insurance on it.

+1
    Yea but their going to total it. I'd like to buy it back and fix it myself guess I could put the motor in a canoe or something.

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    A 300lx motor in a stx hull would be a hell of a scary ski drop me a PM, I might have a hull you can use.

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Motohead View Post
    So I let my girlfriend get on my 300LX at Bull Shoals lake, I tell her to stay in the cove, she takes off and doesn't come back. We wait around for quite a wile and take the boat out after her. Its getting late (and dark) so we call the local cops who calls the Missouri water patrol who calls the Arkansas game & fish and Arkansas state police (Bull Shoals lake is on the border between Missouri and Arkansas) nobody can find her around 10:30PM I get a call from Arkansas Game & Fish they have found her up in a cove in Arkansas 15 miles away she says she got lost and ran out of gas but is OK. They tow her to Bull Shoals boat dock which is at the opposite end of the lake from where she started. We drive around the lake with the trailer to pick her up its almost midnight by now. We get the ski on the trailer and head back to the cabin. Getting in bed I notice she is black and blue all around her crotch area and all over her butt and back of her legs when I ask what happened she says she doesn't remember. The next morning I check out the ski and I find major hull damage and impeller damage. When I question her about it she still says "I don't remember" I'm like, "Really" I know you weren't drunk she finally admits to grounding the ski. Jumped it right over a rocky point and then got ejected. Took it to the dealer they say the hull is toast impeller and pump are as well. Anyone have a hull with a blown motor they want to sell?
    I have a 2011 300x Hull if interested.

Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    +1
    Wait.... She tried to say " she doesn't remember"????????? Dude I'd be getting a new hull and a new girl friend.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by XLT Chad View Post
    Wait.... She tried to say " she doesn't remember"????????? Dude I'd be getting a new hull and a new girl friend.
    Working on the Hull and yes I DID get a new girlfriend

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxtripp View Post
    What kind of shape is it in ? What do you want for it ? Getting it to Missouri could be a challange though

What kind of shape is it in ? What do you want for it ? Getting it to Missouri could be a challange though
    Hull is in perfect shape, I will PM pics this evening. But, yes you are correct, shipping might be an issue, I didn't realize you were in MO. I will look into shipping options to see if this is even viable.

My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    Hull is in perfect shape, I will PM pics this evening. But, yes you are correct, shipping might be an issue, I didn't realize you were in MO. I will look into shipping options to see if this is even viable.
    Talk to John at Unishippers

Sean

12. +1 by:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information