2014 310X SE Boost Gauge Not Working

I recently had my 2014 310X in for the 2015 ECU swap. In typical repair shop fashion, I got the ski back with the new ECU but noticed my boost gauge is now broken. Not sure if its a coincidence, or something else however the Jetski runs great. There is no reading on the boost gauge regardless of speed, it's just completely blank. Any ideas on how to fix this? Has any one else had this happen? Thanks

I'd be pissed!

Yeah, I really don't feel like dropping it off and going though the rigmarole again...

+1
    Make sure the boost reference vacuum hose is connected properly between the supercharger and instrument cluster.

5. +1 by:

Thanks, I will try that as soon as I get home from work. Is it fairly easy to locate?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
    Make sure the boost reference vacuum hose is connected properly between the supercharger and instrument cluster.
    The vacuum hose is on top of the intake manifold as part of the intake air pressure,if your ski is still running normal like you said there's no signal from the ECU back to the meter(cluster). ..

Take it back to the dealer unless you wanna play with the wires under there..

Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
    The vacuum hose is on top of the intake manifold as part of the intake air pressure,if your ski is still running normal like you said there's no signal from the ECU back to the meter(cluster). ..

Take it back to the dealer unless you wanna play with the wires under there..
    Yeah, I took a look at it and did not see anything out of the ordinary. Guess back to the dealer it goes...

Thread Information