+1

New Kawasaki Unbleavible Prices

This is Ron Allison owner of Mid-State Motorsports, Cookeville, Tn. I have made special purchase of Kawasaki's. Check out our website. No one can touch the prices!!!

Those prices are fair, the LX is a good deal. Wish I would have found that before I bought my X.

+1
    That 2014 Ultra 310 LX is a steal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
    That 2014 Ultra 310 LX is a steal.
    Check out these deals. I just bought a new 2014 Kawasaki Ultra 310 X SE from Jason at Powersports 360. Best price and service out there.

http://www.powersports360.com/new_ve...ory.asp?page=7

Tell him Canada Chris sent you!

^^ Jason has good prices and great communication. Went back and forth 20 times or so via e-mail answering all of my questions. If he was closer I would have closed the deal on one of his skis. Found a good deal locally.

+1
    I didn't think dealers were allowed to sell to Canada. Is it hard to get through customs with it? I am in Ontario as well and the prices are quite high here.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisken View Post
    I didn't think dealers were allowed to sell to Canada. Is it hard to get through customs with it? I am in Ontario as well and the prices are quite high here.
    They can and will except our own Canadian brand, BRP will not allow their dealers to knowingly sell to cross border shoppers. The others will, but may ask for a U.S address for warranty purposes only. Warranty work will have to be taken back across the border.

Customs is breeze, just have proper paperwork, pay our tax man and be on your way in 20 min. No U.S taxes to be paid for out of state purchasers. It's a whole new experience paying only the sticker price. Bought my first U.S ski in 2008...Price was 6999, cut him a cheque for 6999 and off I went.

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisken View Post
    ... Is it hard to get through customs with it?

I am in Ontario as well and the prices are quite high here.
    ... may ask for a U.S address for warranty purposes only. Warranty work will have to be taken back across the border.

Customs is breeze, just have proper paperwork, pay our tax man and be on your way in 20 min.

No U.S taxes to be paid for out of state purchasers. It's a whole new experience paying only the sticker price.

Bought my first U.S ski in 2008...Price was 6999, cut him a cheque for 6999 and off I went.
    Bringing a US purchased trailer across the border requires separate paperwork and there is an additional inspection fee, and actual inspection, required. Sometimes it is just easier and about the same cost to buy the trailer in Canada and use it to bring your new watercraft back into Canada.

Having the paperwork correct is absolutely key to a low hassle border import of a watercraft (or anything else). Purchases from a dealer near the border, the dealer should know what is required.

For private sale, myself and others have previously posted what is required and recommended in terms of paperwork. If everything is in order the importing process can be quick. I too have been in and out of Canada Customs in under twenty minutes.

Obviously the US to CAD exchange rate affects the economics of importing a watercraft, as does the warranty hassle if there is a warranty. HST will be charged on the full value of the watercraft, converted to CAD.

Keep track of all your paperwork, especially the printed Border Services form showing the PWC HIN number, the declared value and the taxes paid. Typically about a year after you have imported the machine you will get a request letter asking you for proof you have paid the taxes. That blue form is your proof. Make sure the HIN number is included on the form at the time of import.

Thread Information