Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Did anyone else get out on the water over the weekend

    Managed to get the ski out yesterday on a ripper of a day!! Getting cold now so always good to get out on days like these. Did anyone else manage to get out??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	361432  


  2. #2
    NickSezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    102
    +1
    11
    Got my VXS out for all of 10 minutes and then the pump nozzle cracked. Thought I had the update but I was wrong. Shortly after my friends GP1300r motor took a dump right after we just installed new ride plate mounts, throttle cable and reed stuffers.

    It was one of those days...Mines an easy fix but his must have crank damage. It turns over fine but once you start it...knock city.

    Glad your weekend was better than mine! Lol

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NickSezz View Post
    Got my VXS out for all of 10 minutes and then the pump nozzle cracked. Thought I had the update but I was wrong. Shortly after my friends GP1300r motor took a dump right after we just installed new ride plate mounts, throttle cable and reed stuffers.

    It was one of those days...Mines an easy fix but his must have crank damage. It turns over fine but once you start it...knock city.

    Glad your weekend was better than mine! Lol
    Dam that is hard luck right there!

    what caused your pump nozzle to crack?? were you wave jumping? and what happens when it does crack? as for your friend I feel for him big time that must suck!

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,150
    +1
    132
    Went to the Adult Summer Games on Lake Toho Saturday, and took the sailboat out yesterday.

  5. #5
    abracadabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, FL United States of America
    Posts
    2,153
    +1
    239
    Awesome picture!!! Where is that place?!!

    Regarding the friend with GPR, all he needs is a VXR motor!!!

  6. +1 by:


  7. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,150
    +1
    132
    When my GPR blew up I was looking at motor options, all of which were expensive. So naturally I went to the Yamaha dealer and purchased the most expensive jetski they sold.

    I hope to get it back this week, this weekend is Aquapalooza in New Smyrna Beach.

  8. #7
    NickSezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    102
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by joshhillis1992 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickSezz View Post
    Got my VXS out for all of 10 minutes and then the pump nozzle cracked. Thought I had the update but I was wrong. Shortly after my friends GP1300r motor took a dump right after we just installed new ride plate mounts, throttle cable and reed stuffers.

    It was one of those days...Mines an easy fix but his must have crank damage. It turns over fine but once you start it...knock city.

    Glad your weekend was better than mine! Lol
    Dam that is hard luck right there!

    what caused your pump nozzle to crack?? were you wave jumping? and what happens when it does crack? as for your friend I feel for him big time that must suck!
    There is a recall on the nozzle design. They can crack even in stock form from the pump pressure. I will be picking up the revised part later this week. I am surprised mine lasted this long given the way I treat it!

    Quote Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post
    Awesome picture!!! Where is that place?!!

    Regarding the friend with GPR, all he needs is a VXR motor!!!
    I would love to do that but the over all cost and complexity is shutting that project down. He wants to get it back up and running ASAP so the motor is probably going to be remanufactured by PWC Engines.

  9. #8
    Ski Hacks MG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,251
    +1
    991
    14 skis full of fun on the Hiwassee River.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	361536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	361535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	361534  

  10. #9
    TyH2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Imperial, MO
    Posts
    118
    +1
    16
    We had 7 out in St. Louis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	361541  

  11. #10
    NickSezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    102
    +1
    11
    Before everything went to ****

    This place is full of boats/skis partying all day on busy weekend. F-Cove Brick, NJ. http://thefcove.com/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skis-2015.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	361543

    Example 1:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f-cove.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	361544

    Example 2:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f-cove-2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	361545

    Anyone on here drop by there ever?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone riding in Oceanside on the weekend?
    By GreaseMonkey in forum So Cal Riders
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 11:11 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:42 PM
  3. Did anyone else get selected to try the ebay bucks program?
    By gorilla03 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:29 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:52 PM
  5. Anyone else get this in the mail??
    By Gforce in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •