Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Reboarding again

    Well took the Spark out this weekend it was a blast, so I decided to jump in swim and reboard, I must have gotten heavier and I haven't worked out on my upper arms, but it was tough reboarding, one side will fill up with water and I had to jump out.

    i finally managed to get back on it, so I jumped in 4 for more times so I can remember exactly how to reboard on it.

    Niw my body feels all bruised up from trying so hard to reboard.. Any suggestions? I feel like buying the 3 up extension to see if that helps reboarding


  2. #2
    I have the three up and am 250 lbs and have no problem re boarding. Neither does my wife who is also on the heavier side.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cormacs View Post
    I have the three up and am 250 lbs and have no problem re boarding. Neither does my wife who is also on the heavier side.
    Maybe it's time to buy the 3 up extension

  4. #4
    Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Atl
    Posts
    3,615
    +1
    594
    At my size the 2 up without a step is hard to reboard....

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1
    I have a 2 up with the reboard step , im 270 lbs .i can get back on reasonably easy , key seems to be keeping the unit strait as you pull yourself up . and right life jacket for my weight seems makes a difference as well , as i started with a cheap one prior to purchasing a proper life vest.

  6. #6
    EH Team Water Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Catharines, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    774
    +1
    66
    Anyone looking for a re-boarding step ?

    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...eboarding+step

  7. #7
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,026
    +1
    851
    It rocks about a lil bit when i reboard, but nothing to major.
    I'm 220
    Keep it pointed forward,
    Kick with your feet to get you out of the water high enough to grab center of seat grab handle.
    Sometimes a hand on the middle of the 'swim deck' helps to reach it.
    Pull up, put a knee up, and lift other knee up to swim deck quickly to stabilize the little dickens...
    viola!

    you're on.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by raceneked View Post
    It rocks about a lil bit when i reboard, but nothing to major.
    I'm 220
    Keep it pointed forward,
    Kick with your feet to get you out of the water high enough to grab center of seat grab handle.
    Sometimes a hand on the middle of the 'swim deck' helps to reach it.
    Pull up, put a knee up, and lift other knee up to swim deck quickly to stabilize the little dickens...
    viola!

    you're on.
    nice do you have a reboard step?

  9. #9
    I'm A fat out of shape middle aged guy. I have a 3 up with the step. I can re-board reasonably easily.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNH View Post
    I'm A fat out of shape middle aged guy. I have a 3 up with the step. I can re-board reasonably easily.
    Ahaha love it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. cracked hull on 2003 1300R AGAIN
    By RXPNJ in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:59 AM
  2. Here I go again new RXT hop up
    By Burnwater in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 09:55 AM
  3. Finally get to ride again after 6 weeks away
    By Peligroso in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 06:50 PM
  4. Found out Im gonna be a DAD again!!
    By Water4fire in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 09:41 PM
  5. RXT IS DOWN AGAIN, P-1509
    By Bullit in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 09:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •