+1

Looking for a nice boat ramp........

I'm looking for somewhere nice to ride I'm from north jersey any suggestions please..

+1
    Greenwood Lake/Hopatcong, the Delaware, the Hudson/NYC, and depending on how FAR north jersey, Lake George might only be about 3hrs.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERA RACING View Post
    I'm looking for somewhere nice to ride I'm from north jersey any suggestions please..
    Where do you currently ride?

+1
    Under the GWB
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERA RACING View Post
    Where do you currently ride?

+1
    You like it rough?....lol

Atlantic Highlands just open to PWCs ,leads you out to the Sandy Hook Bay and can shoot under Verrazano Bridge and go around S.I. definitely a wet ride..

But you can go the other direction towards the Navesink river where it is flat with the occasional boat roller to jump from time to time but Beware there's a long stretch of No Wake zone heading over to the a flatter Navesink and State Police will be watching so slow under those bridges .. And put a Sock in that Riva Free Flow Exhaust..lol

Lots of dine and dock restaurants to choose from on the bay and in the Navesink...

Launch is $15 but worth it as it's the widest ramp you'll ever see,though you have to park your car/trailer a few hundred ft away but they have a shuttle bus takes 10 secs and brings you back and forth..

Btw might get lucky and get behind the Sea Streak Ferry's wake ,it will swallow you whole ...

GL

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post

Atlantic Highlands just open to PWCs ,leads you out to the Sandy Hook Bay and can shoot under Verrazano Bridge and go around S.I. definitely a wet ride..

But you can go the other direction towards the Navesink river where it is flat with the occasional boat roller to jump from time to time but Beware there's a long stretch of No Wake zone heading over to the a flatter Navesink and State Police will be watching so slow under those bridges .. And put a Sock in that Riva Free Flow Exhaust..lol

Lots of dine and dock restaurants to choose from on the bay and in the Navesink...

Launch is $15 but worth it as it's the widest ramp you'll ever see,though you have to park your car/trailer a few hundred ft away but they have a shuttle bus takes 10 secs and brings you back and forth..

Btw might get lucky and get behind the Sea Streak Ferry's wake ,it will swallow you whole ...

GL
    Riding much Dave? How's the navesink? I been hitting the local water hole by me and Raritan River occasionally.

+1

GL
    Riding much Dave? How's the navesink? I been hitting the local water hole by me and Raritan River occasionally.
    Little Silver in the Shrewesbury river Scott, gonna hit the bays when it gets a little warmer..

My buddy I ride who lives in The Brick area will be riding soon so when he's ready I'll send you a Text a few days before ,probably go out of Brick Muni.

Keep the engine warm..

+1

GL
    Little Silver in the Shrewesbury river Scott, gonna hit the bays when it gets a little warmer..

My buddy I ride who lives in The Brick area will be riding soon so when he's ready I'll send you a Text a few days before ,probably go out of Brick Muni.

Keep the engine warm..
    Sounds good. Let me know

+1
    For the OP: http://pwctrailfinder.com/ On the Home Page, pick on "Fina a Trail" from the left task bar and go from there. I must have over 1K miles in the area from you to choose from. Hope this helps - have a great summer.

Thread Information