Thread: New from TENN

New from TENN

Hey guys how is everyone doing good I hope.Well I have got the bug again "dam it".Well I have an 04 gp1300r that I have in pieces in my garage and I don't know where to start.I can take some pics how things have been done and hopefully you guys can get me on the right track.I want to say thanks in advance and look forward to making new friends.

+1
    Welcome. What part of TN?

cookeville,tn

Should I just take out all the brackets and redo them my self.It seems the guy used steel and it is rusted and looks nasty not to mention if it would hold up.I will get some pics and try to post this afternoon and we will start there.

Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    Welcome. What part of TN?

and you?

+1
    North Georgia, near Chattanooga.

Your only an hour away hell we maybe can go riding one week end or get a bunch of us together.I'm working on my dually now then I'm going to start on my 1300 build.

But all bull shit a side I'm thinking about selling the 1300 and the 97 bombarbier that's been restored and looks really nice and has a lot of nice parts.But the 1300 is in pieces on the shop floor and the motor is out of the 97.I just ordered a top end kit for the 97.I thought it was locked up and it was the freaking shaft not motor but hell I don't know these things.

The 1300 has gasket matching and that's it.I did the cylinders also.Lowell horning walked me through it and then we just lost contact is all.The 1300 motor is good just needs a cylinder and a piston.I caught it just in time and it was the last ride of the summer.The head is perfect.But I got a lot going on with the new business I'm trying to get off the ground.

I want to sell but I don't but if the price is fair I will say it's gone.Both ski's are on a double trailer.I'm going to take some pics now and I guess we can go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    cookeville,tn
    The three of us should meet up soon.Im in Clinton TN ,its 20min from knoxville.

Quote Originally Posted by hi im drummer03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousballa45 View Post
    cookeville,tn
    The three of us should meet up soon.Im in Clinton TN ,its 20min from knoxville.

I'd be up for that I'm head to fl this week to pick up a 1300r I found for a smoking deal no doubt.I will be putting the 97xp back together and selling it it has a lot of new parts on it.But I can't wait to get my monster going.

Thread Information