Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1

    Just got my new FX SVHO!

    Brought home yesterday my new ski! Got to take it out for just a bit. Definitely happy with my decision. I started to buy this exact ski last year when it came out. Found this one used with only 6.5 hours. My previous skis were RXPX-255 and Ultra 300x. Overall i like this one better for my style of riding. Feels like a Yamaha in anything else. The design,engineering,refinement,efficiency and power to weight you get with most things Yamaha. Only thing i dont care for is the manual trim and reverse steering being opposite of previous two,although i can get adjusted too that. Although unless your carving turns in seems that neutral is fine for most riding.



  2. #2
    abracadabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, FL United States of America
    Posts
    2,153
    +1
    238
    Congrats!!!

  3. #3
    Now its time to upgrade the ski

  4. #4
    Just relax and enjoy the ride. XLT Chad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,284
    +1
    116
    Good looking ski!!!

  5. #5
    LugNutLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    St. Louis Mo
    Posts
    594
    +1
    53
    The same one I have! I love mine too great choice!!

  6. #6
    The Rooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Port, Florida
    Posts
    945
    +1
    194
    Congrats !!! Looks like somebody already de-stickered it for you !!!

  7. #7
    Thanks guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam SHO View Post
    Now its time to upgrade the ski
    I'm wanting to upgrade to have it run uppers 70s and maybe break 80. I see several people saying if your wanting the basic mods to do it people are saying different ways in a few threads. What do I need? Ribbon delete,intake,exhaust,pump seal,upgraded cone ,upgraded intercollegiate and R3 reflash?

    Quote Originally Posted by LugNutLS1 View Post
    The same one I have! I love mine too great choice!!
    Yeah my favorite too. The blue looks cool but the black on black looks like a stealth boat in the water

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    Congrats !!! Looks like somebody already de-stickered it for you !!!
    Still have them just hard to see in the pic.

  9. +1 by:


  10. #9
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,221
    +1
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by hi im drummer03 View Post
    Thanks guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam SHO View Post
    Now its time to upgrade the ski
    I'm wanting to upgrade to have it run uppers 70s and maybe break 80. I see several people saying if your wanting the basic mods to do it people are saying different ways in a few threads. What do I need? Ribbon delete,intake,exhaust,pump seal,upgraded cone and R3 reflash?

    Quote Originally Posted by LugNutLS1 View Post
    The same one I have! I love mine too great choice!!
    Yeah my favorite too. The blue looks cool but the black on black looks like a stealth boat in the water
    to get one of them to 80 you will need a cold air kit, ribon delete, if you do not want a loud exhaust you can do the tommy jordan mod, reflash, cooling kit, solas impeller repitched, modded stock plate and leo's wedge.

  11. +1 by:


  12. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakland, Maine
    Posts
    356
    +1
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hi im drummer03 View Post
    Thanks guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam SHO View Post
    Now its time to upgrade the ski
    I'm wanting to upgrade to have it run uppers 70s and maybe break 80. I see several people saying if your wanting the basic mods to do it people are saying different ways in a few threads. What do I need? Ribbon delete,intake,exhaust,pump seal,upgraded cone and R3 reflash?



    Quote Originally Posted by LugNutLS1 View Post
    The same one I have! I love mine too great choice!!
    Yeah my favorite too. The blue looks cool but the black on black looks like a stealth boat in the water
    to get one of them to 80 you will need a cold air kit, ribon delete, if you do not want a loud exhaust you can do the tommy jordan mod, reflash, cooling kit, solas impeller repitched, modded stock plate and leo's wedge.
    Does Leo make a wedge for the FZS SVHO?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Got my new2me yami svho fx
    By Waco in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 10:07 AM
  2. Just got my new Jet Ski... Have a hoist question..
    By bigc004 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2015, 11:19 AM
  3. Just got my GPS here are my new speeds
    By Tanny in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:09 PM
  4. Got my new RXP hauler today.....
    By boataddict in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 01:36 PM
  5. just got my gps
    By PAINKILLER in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •