Unhappy seadoo rxpx 260 supercharger sound

so Iv had my rxpx for a few weeks now and have about 14hrs on it but iv noticed that the supercharger is really not noticeable I cant hear it unless im wave jumping and even then only a little

is there any way to make it louder

+1
    A 4 inch intake will make it a bit louder, if you really want it loud you can hook the Kan flex from the blower to the ventilation tubes up in front of the ski and it will sound like a fighter jet. just be cautious in rough water as your blower will be pulling air from the outside and could potentially suck in water

+1
    ET Wheel or charger!

I was looking at the the et wheels but the ones on riva racing say you need other parts to keep it safe is this true? Could you please recommend me one that is a bolt on

Quote Originally Posted by rmk82nd View Post
    ET Wheel or charger!
    I was looking at the the et wheels but the ones on riva racing say you need other parts to keep it safe is this true? Could you please recommend me one that is a bolt on

Quote Originally Posted by Branden View Post
    A 4 inch intake will make it a bit louder, if you really want it loud you can hook the Kan flex from the blower to the ventilation tubes up in front of the ski and it will sound like a fighter jet. just be cautious in rough water as your blower will be pulling air from the outside and could potentially suck in water
    I have been looking at the kan flex tubing recently. This is my first jetski so how would i go about installing it and also could you give me a link to purchase the kit if you have one?

+1
    you can use Riva racings 4 inch intake or R and Ds 4 inch intake and either one will work great. the install can be a pain in the ass because you will need to remove the stock airbox that is over the fuel tank, but its not terrible. My ski is hooked up this way and it sounds like a jet coming down the river when you hook the kanaflex to outside air.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by superman5397 View Post

I have been looking at the kan flex tubing recently. This is my first jetski so how would i go about installing it and also could you give me a link to purchase the kit if you have one?
    Here is a complete Kanaflex air intake kit here in this forums online store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1160

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by superman5397 View Post
    Yes that is true. There is no bolt on upgrade for the 260's. To run this Engine Tech / XX2 upgrade on your ski with a stock ECU you would also need to install the Riva RRFPR.
    Here is the XX2
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1536

here is the rising rate regulator you would need
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1306

Riva's product description for the XX2 can be a bit misleading as there are more than one way to skin a cat. With a stock ECU you would only need the rising rate fuel pressure regulator.
    You could also reflash your ecu with the V-Tech maptuner and a tuning license. In that case you would also need the rising rate regulator and the V-Tech VT1100 fuel injectors.
    and finally, if you followed Riva's XX2 product description and installed their Athena ECU you would need to install their 100lb injectors.

Hope that helps!

Thread Information