+1

Lake Hills Motor and Marine

Anyone buy from this place? I had forgot all about them as they were really popular during the 2 stroke era and I knew a bunch of people from Atlanta who purchased there.

This place used to advertise in the ATV/Cycle/Boat Trader back in the day and the local dealers made up all kinds of BS to defend their prices.

http://www.lakehillmotors.com/new-us...l%20watercraft

+1
    Havent purchased there, but they still have some of the best OTD prices in the south. They also have a cool museum with 150+ antique motorcycles and dirt bikes, some for sale, some not. Abernathy's in TN will have the best OTD prices on Honda, Harley, Polaris, and Yamaha, PERIOD....BUT they dont sell watercraft. Tims Ford Powersports in TN has had the best prices I could find on my last 2 purchases a new 2013 Commander XT and a new 2015 Yamaha VXR I picked up last week.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer17 View Post
    Havent purchased there, but they still have some of the best OTD prices in the south. They also have a cool museum with 150+ antique motorcycles and dirt bikes, some for sale, some not. Abernathy's in TN will have the best OTD prices on Honda, Harley, Polaris, and Yamaha, PERIOD....BUT they dont sell watercraft. Tims Ford Powersports in TN has had the best prices I could find on my last 2 purchases a new 2013 Commander XT and a new 2015 Yamaha VXR I picked up last week.
    Yeah, Abernathy's has the best UTV and ATV prices in the country by a landslide though some have mentioned the Polaris dealer in Chattanooga will match their pricing. I wish Abernathy's had watercraft as well.

I was going to try and hold off until the January boat show to buy a Waverunner but I might just head to MS next month. I'm buying a home next week that's about 1000' from a new marina on Lake Nottley in the GA mountains so the time for a PWC has come!

+1
    Heck, Tims Ford Powersports would be closer. (they also beat Lake Hills by $400 on the ski and $400 on the trailer, although I did like the Comfab trailer Lake Hills offered better) Call and ask for Marty Coe. He is the owner and you can deal directly with him. Tell him the fella from Memphis that ordered the 2015 VXR sent you, He'll remember, due having to deal with the manufacturing delay on the new skis.

Thread Information