Supercharger Sound Rxpx260

Heys guys im new to this site and pwc performance upgrades so im hoping I can get some info.. id like to know how is it I hear other pwc's have a much louder supercharger then mine I have a through the hull exhaust so I know the problem aint at that end.. I do still have the stock air filter but I even pulled the tube out the box and turned it on and still sounds close to the same.. could it be just me? I have someone else that live in my lake and his is much louder he has a 215 I believe but should be stock supercharger too? just like that mean sound.. im getting my ecu reflashed tomorrow and intake upgraded im trying to get to mid to high 70's soon. Any advice?

+1
    Look at Et Superchargers, hell of a sweet sound. Also rear air will give you more of a whine however nothing beats the scream of an et wheel or charger.

WoW that's deff what I was reffering too and I see they aint cheap! looks like best thing to do is upgrade injectors too!

+1
    Rear air is the loudest SC setup - even an X charger with rear air is definitely noticeable. But if you add an ET wheel and rear air, you will definitely turn heads with the SC sound.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ305 View Post
    Heys guys im new to this site and pwc performance upgrades so im hoping I can get some info.. id like to know how is it I hear other pwc's have a much louder supercharger then mine I have a through the hull exhaust so I know the problem aint at that end.. I do still have the stock air filter but I even pulled the tube out the box and turned it on and still sounds close to the same.. could it be just me? I have someone else that live in my lake and his is much louder he has a 215 I believe but should be stock supercharger too? just like that mean sound.. im getting my ecu reflashed tomorrow and intake upgraded im trying to get to mid to high 70's soon. Any advice?
    Other Sea Doo PWCs or other brand PWCs have a "much louder supercharger"?

Thread Information