Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
  1. #1
    RSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    197
    +1
    15

    Datalogging & map correction

    Afternoon Guys,

    Now my (V-Tech) datalogger has arrived, I can now start to set the ski up correctly to ensure that the AFR is correct and its not detonating.

    What are the recommended datalogging techniques? As I was planning on the following:

    1/2 Tank Shell V-Power Nitro+ (99 RON)
    15-30 min runs riding normally or WOT throttle runs?

    I've also been reading whittlebeast thread on the MegaLogViewer HD software which seems very interesting (http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=227303), is this a simple process to export from the datalogger into this software?

    I do plan on posting my logs up at each attempt, so may also be helpful to other forum users.

    If anyone else had any other tips that maybe really helpful please let me know.


  2. #2
    I recommend riding the ski as similar to what running a race course would be like as you can. Lots of digging out of corners, hard acceleration from lots of different speeds and RPMs. A little bit of everything.

    Once the log is up on the Vtech server, all you do is goto http://www.brpdiag.com

    Sign in. Highlight the log you want to view.

    Hit the LOG.csv button lower on the screen and the log opens right up in MegaLogViewer HD.

    Andy
    Last edited by whittlebeast; 05-19-2015 at 11:12 AM.

  3. #3
    RSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    197
    +1
    15
    Excellent, Thank you.

    I will test and the weekend and upload my results.

  4. #4
    RSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    197
    +1
    15
    Here is my quick log from the weekend, I am currently using the VT11 8350 174 36 33 Nor map.

    However, the condictions wasn't perfect to be honest and under WOT the ski came unhooked alot, so I am not sure to disguard these results.

    The fueling does need correcting looking at it but its not too bad.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graph.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	361575

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graph1.png 
Views:	129 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	361576

    Ive noticed that some of the variables from the other graphs are not availble, do this mean the V-Tech system doesn't log them or do they need to be setup or renamed?

  5. #5
    hkss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Germany Karlsruhe
    Posts
    614
    +1
    59
    Yeah! I got it now! I have looked what you have setup in the X Y axis and bingo!

    This is mine from the last weekend. My fist loging too!
    But GasReserarch tell me that my Sensor is not logging - so I am a little confused.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2566845

    At this log my ECU is still bone stock, still stock injectors only 3" rear air intake, FA removed.
    Next log - in the upcoming day´s, I have vt1100 injectors and a vt11 tune.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scatter.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	361584

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HistoTable.png 
Views:	137 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	361583

  6. #6
    RSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    197
    +1
    15
    Pardon the pun but I am in the same boat, so ill be updating this thread as a when I can.

    I am assuming the following values can be turned on and off to log a different aspect of the engine.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0011.PNG 
Views:	58 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	361597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0012.PNG 
Views:	69 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	361598

    What's the recommend values for checking Duty Cycle?

    I've also noticed that in the guide from V-Tech it states that to log the ignition you should choose:

    Ignition angle cyclinder 1/2/3
    Relative Air Charge - I assume this in intake pressure?
    Ignition Retard - This option isnt listed. Is this Retard Cyl 1/2/3

  7. #7
    RSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    197
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hkss View Post
    Yeah! I got it now! I have looked what you have setup in the X Y axis and bingo!

    This is mine from the last weekend. My fist loging too!
    But GasReserarch tell me that my Sensor is not logging - so I am a little confused.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2566845

    At this log my ECU is still bone stock, still stock injectors only 3" rear air intake, FA removed.
    Next log - in the upcoming day´s, I have vt1100 injectors and a vt11 tune.
    A quick way to check is look at the Gauges or Values tab and you should see the value changing, you may need to range the values in Actions > Configuation and then Air-Fuel ratio unit AFR from Lambda.

    As you can see below

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0015.PNG 
Views:	66 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	361599

  8. +1 by:


  9. #8
    hkss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Germany Karlsruhe
    Posts
    614
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hkss View Post
    Yeah! I got it now! I have looked what you have setup in the X Y axis and bingo!

    This is mine from the last weekend. My fist loging too!
    But GasReserarch tell me that my Sensor is not logging - so I am a little confused.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2566845

    At this log my ECU is still bone stock, still stock injectors only 3" rear air intake, FA removed.
    Next log - in the upcoming day´s, I have vt1100 injectors and a vt11 tune.
    A quick way to check is look at the Gauges or Values tab and you should see the value changing, you may need to range the values in Actions > Configuation and then Air-Fuel ratio unit AFR from Lambda.

    As you can see below

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0015.PNG 
Views:	66 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	361599
    I tell him this - but he is not responding
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2567016

  10. #9
    hkss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Germany Karlsruhe
    Posts
    614
    +1
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    Pardon the pun but I am in the same boat, so ill be updating this thread as a when I can.

    I am assuming the following values can be turned on and off to log a different aspect of the engine.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0011.PNG 
Views:	58 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	361597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0012.PNG 
Views:	69 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	361598

    What's the recommend values for checking Duty Cycle?

    I've also noticed that in the guide from V-Tech it states that to log the ignition you should choose:

    Ignition angle cyclinder 1/2/3
    Relative Air Charge - I assume this in intake pressure?
    Ignition Retard - This option isnt listed. Is this Retard Cyl 1/2/3
    YES Great that you push my nose to this. This is what I am missing ( I mean dont know bevor) YEAH!
    Yes this it is - look here Brandens post what he had set up:
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2538175

    From where you got a VTECH Datalogger guide? - I dont have one.

  11. #10
    RSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    197
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hkss View Post
    I tell him this - but he is not responding
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=1#post2567016
    Strange, does the value change a differing RPMS? Also I can't remember if I had to turn on the lambda sensor or not in the options, it's worth checking.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 300 Vtech Editor MS correction maps
    By Adrenaline Junkie in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2016, 06:34 PM
  2. Fuel Controller, Injectors, Custom Fuel MAPS
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 02:29 AM
  3. Max Amps pulled from Batt question!!!
    By Totallyblown in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 08:35 PM
  4. Amp draw
    By CrazyA in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 03:04 AM
  5. Need GPS Map CD
    By 1 FAST VE in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •