Anyone ever dealt with Full Bore online?

http://www.fullboreonline.com
    Has anyone had engine work done by them? I sent them my motor in Nov, was told it would be done in 6-8 weeks. It has now been 7 months and still no engine, every time I call they say they will start on it next week. Curious if any others have the same experience.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rmk-king View Post
    http://www.fullboreonline.com
    Has anyone had engine work done by them? I sent them my motor in Nov, was told it would be done in 6-8 weeks. It has now been 7 months and still no engine, every time I call they say they will start on it next week. Curious if any others have the same experience.
    Sorry to hear you are having problems, my experience with them a couple of years ago with them re-sleeving my GP1200 was great. Got mine back as promised and he calls you back later in the day when you reach out to him.

Still have not recieve my engine, every time I call they say it will ship it in a week for the last 4 months.

+1
    Bought complete engine from them and had no problems.Something doesn't sound right.My experience A-OK.Any info available?

Did you ever get your engine back from Full Bore? We are having the same issues.

Do not use Full Bore Online

Quote Originally Posted by Watergirl3 View Post
    Did you ever get your engine back from Full Bore? We are having the same issues.
    Here is the review I just left for Full Bore on Google.

Have dealt with Full Bore for years without an issue until this year. Shipped my 951 DI motor back in Feb and paid in full for the rebuild. Waited the typical 3 months and then was told 2 times that motor was ready to be shipped. Fast forward 6 months later and with no motor I had no choice but to start a claim with PayPal as they have a 6 month window with which to make a claim. Just before making this claim I finally spoke with Full Bore who explained that they had some issues and had to move the business, also that my motor needed extra parts that were ordered and they expected to have in 3 days. So giving them the benefit of the doubt one more time I waited almost 2 weeks and heard nothing so I had no choice but to make a Pay Pal claim. Now I find a refund coming with my core motor being shipped back to me. Clearly Full Bore has let me down in every way here!! Lack of communication, full out lies and now 7 months have past including the entire summer and I have no Seadoo to ride. I hope they enjoyed all my business in the past because I will never use this company again and to who ever reads this review I would encourage you to go elsewhere.
    Sad in Vancouver BC

Thread Information