Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    I find it funny that a whole bunch of people follow around a couple guys from New Jersey and expect us to know every inch of the Louisiana bayou.
    My wife said that I should be ashamed that the Joisey guys knew the swamp better than me!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post

Her bf/husband

Okay, now that I have stopped laughing...just want to clear this up..
    Not sure if I should be creeped out or flattered at the thought...lol

That man/child is my offspring. .

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_fury View Post

Her bf/husband

Oh gosh, sorry. I'm glad you're OK. Am I correct in seeing you getting your lip stitched up on the dock?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    I don't think that any of that stuff is personal, but it still stings. Maybe next year we can have a thread just for scheduling rides.
    Agreed, nothing personel. Scheduled rides are nice, if you are there to sight see, which is what some people that go to MB want to do.
    A lot of us have modded machines, and we want to ride faster than some people can. That being said. Anyone is welcome to ride with me, and the people that ride with me know they will not get left behind. I have a saying though. "If you cant keep up, don't step up."
    Well I had a great time. Thanks again to Jerry / Yamaha. The "Event", Sat. allowed a chance to get to talk to most everyone. Got a chance to cruise w/ Ziggy & company Friday and met one of the "OG's" Billy D. & his father, who is quite a character. Then Sat. tearing up the bayous w/ Troy & some of the Texas crew, although his wife Deb kept cock blocking me and wouldn't let me pass her. . Got to say Ziggy, although I was running w/ a bunch of modified skis, I find the twisty bayous a great equalizer of sorts. Nobody was carving up the twisties at 70-90 mph. So even though I'm only running low to mid 60's, they were never too far away. Sure, I had to follow "bubble trails" at times, but like Troy said, they'll always wait for you to catch up !!!

P.S.- BTW, I grilled both the Jersey & Texas crews and STILL can't figure out who the "YETI" is ??? Guess it's destined to remain a mystery !!!
    Lol, great meeting up with you as well Cliff. Was fun riding and getting a chance to see all the mods you have done to your ski. I know my little group thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you all. Can't wait to meet up and ride with you all again my brother.

+1
    Wow, I guess I need to log in more often. I missed all the drama.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Popcorn.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	359531

Like most things in life, it's whatever you make out if.

If you do not like the way a group is riding, go ride with someone else. If someone is riding too slow in the group, do not ride behind them. For those that lead, thank you. I am learning the area, but is it always nice to ride/find new trails with a group. Also, thank you Jerry/Yamaha for food and drinks Saturday.

We had a great time.

Phillip

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    All good info for us to keep in mind for next year, right?
    Yes, David... We are friends and can still disagree on occasion- all good.

I would just say to anyone who joins our group on rides or we have the pleasure of leading a ride for (of which all are welcome):

We have an approach and riding style that we feel is safe, comfortable, and enjoyable for us. One we have practiced for many years... please don't ask us to change it for Your personal convenience or taste...

If You find that our methods don't happen to suit Your particular preference, then please enjoy Mudbug with riders that have a technique more appropriate to Your own habits and liking.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by tx_fury View Post

Her bf/husband

Definitely be flattered! Kevin is not that creepy!

Sorry about Your little mishap, Barbie... hope it is healing up nicely for You!

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    I find it funny that a whole bunch of people follow around a couple guys from New Jersey and expect us to know every inch of the Louisiana bayou.
    My wife said that I should be ashamed that the Joisey guys knew the swamp better than me!
    Well, I don't know about that... but we probably have burned an oil tanker's worth of gas in those swamps!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    All good info for us to keep in mind for next year, right?
    Yes, David... We are friends and can still disagree on occasion- all good.

I would just say to anyone who joins our group on rides or we have the pleasure of leading a ride for (of which all are welcome):

We have an approach and riding style that we feel is safe, comfortable, and enjoyable for us. One we have practiced for many years... please don't ask us to change it for Your personal convenience or taste...

If You find that our methods don't happen to suit Your particular preference, then please enjoy Mudbug with riders that have a technique more appropriate to Your own habits and liking.
    I just got a 10% off e-coupon from Hotels.com if ya'll need a venue to settle this "private" affair.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    I just got a 10% off e-coupon from Hotels.com if ya'll need a venue to settle this "private" affair.
    Thanks, Chris- I know I can count on You! You are, of course meaning to say that fullboogie is my bitch! Don't You ever get tired of being right all the time!?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information