Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 112
  1. #71
    wakejunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SML, VA and RDU
    Posts
    319
    +1
    19
    @firestomper247 not sure if we can swing that trip yet as the house guys will be doing some hardwood floor repairs and finishing that day. Still need to see if the woman wants to do it with all the house work going on this week. Will probably get a few hours in at Falls this week/weekend though.

    @MPower do you ever ride at Falls or only up at Gaston? Where is this mysterious GPRXP coming from as I would love to see it in person if around the RDU area!

  2. #72

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    98
    +1
    8
    Myself and friend are planning on coming this weekend. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

  3. #73
    Firestomper247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Graham, NC
    Posts
    223
    +1
    33
    Where you going?

  4. #74

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    98
    +1
    8
    The ride at Kerr Lake that Everyone is talking about on page 7. I think Brewers Cycle is hosting it technically. The one where the conversion ski and fast couches are attending.

  5. #75
    Firestomper247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Graham, NC
    Posts
    223
    +1
    33
    Gotcha....see ya there!

  6. #76

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    98
    +1
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie View Post
    Got a wedding party the 29th but maybe possible to ride for a few hours before heading up to VA. Doubtful but possible, would be down for another ride in September. Will bring the SXR for buoy rides!
    Would be cool if you could make. We could have pretty diverse group. X4s, stand ups, big fast couches, gprxp conversion
    MPower, are you saying these fast couches and the gprxp are coming to Kerr Lake this weekend? or the August 29th ride at LAke Gaston?

  7. #77
    MPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,334
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie View Post

    @MPower do you ever ride at Falls or only up at Gaston? Where is this mysterious GPRXP coming from as I would love to see it in person if around the RDU area!
    I am up at Gaston every weekend since I have place there. Haven't ridden Falls in years but I would like to get out there again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Notch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie View Post
    Got a wedding party the 29th but maybe possible to ride for a few hours before heading up to VA. Doubtful but possible, would be down for another ride in September. Will bring the SXR for buoy rides!
    Would be cool if you could make. We could have pretty diverse group. X4s, stand ups, big fast couches, gprxp conversion
    MPower, are you saying these fast couches and the gprxp are coming to Kerr Lake this weekend? or the August 29th ride at LAke Gaston?
    I was referring to August 29th at Gaston. 2 guys with conversions have said they may come. I'll have my modded RXPX260 and Bob Jones will have his 88mph FZR. Then a bunch of little X4s buzzin around.

    But there will be some fast skis at Kerr no doubt too. Bob Jones is on the fence about going and if he comes his friend Andrew with an 84 mph FZR will be there. Barry may be there with his triple pipe GPR that runs 90 I think. I'm on the fence.

  8. #78
    wakejunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SML, VA and RDU
    Posts
    319
    +1
    19
    Good grief skis running 84-90mph. I don't dare show up with my 70mph ultra never mind my stand up that cruises at 18-20mph hahaha. I would be slow guy in the back but buoy racing I would get down on it!


  9. #79
    Firestomper247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Graham, NC
    Posts
    223
    +1
    33
    I will be right there with ya....

  10. #80
    MPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,334
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie View Post
    Good grief skis running 84-90mph. I don't dare show up with my 70mph ultra never mind my stand up that cruises at 18-20mph hahaha. I would be slow guy in the back but buoy racing I would get down on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestomper247 View Post
    I will be right there with ya....
    Oh don't worry about that guys. I'll be riding my 60 mph 95 XP800 90% of the time.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rusty pump, ride plate and intake. Any tips on cleaning up?
    By blastermitch in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Any rides comming up this week in the Tampa area?
    By BlackHawk in forum Southeast
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:32 PM
  3. Awsome ride coming up in FL
    By driveumhard in forum Midwest
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 08:31 AM
  4. Any one riding around F.Laudedale today?
    By Alex13 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 09:44 AM
  5. Any one riding in Gulf Shores, Al this weekend
    By rayk in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •