Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    +1
    @firestomper247 not sure if we can swing that trip yet as the house guys will be doing some hardwood floor repairs and finishing that day. Still need to see if the woman wants to do it with all the house work going on this week. Will probably get a few hours in at Falls this week/weekend though.

@MPower do you ever ride at Falls or only up at Gaston? Where is this mysterious GPRXP coming from as I would love to see it in person if around the RDU area!

+1
    Myself and friend are planning on coming this weekend. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

+1
    Where you going?

+1
    The ride at Kerr Lake that Everyone is talking about on page 7. I think Brewers Cycle is hosting it technically. The one where the conversion ski and fast couches are attending.

+1
    Gotcha....see ya there!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wakejunkie View Post
    Got a wedding party the 29th but maybe possible to ride for a few hours before heading up to VA. Doubtful but possible, would be down for another ride in September. Will bring the SXR for buoy rides!
    Would be cool if you could make. We could have pretty diverse group. X4s, stand ups, big fast couches, gprxp conversion
    MPower, are you saying these fast couches and the gprxp are coming to Kerr Lake this weekend? or the August 29th ride at LAke Gaston?

+1

@MPower do you ever ride at Falls or only up at Gaston? Where is this mysterious GPRXP coming from as I would love to see it in person if around the RDU area!
    I am up at Gaston every weekend since I have place there. Haven't ridden Falls in years but I would like to get out there again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Notch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    Got a wedding party the 29th but maybe possible to ride for a few hours before heading up to VA. Doubtful but possible, would be down for another ride in September. Will bring the SXR for buoy rides!
    Would be cool if you could make. We could have pretty diverse group. X4s, stand ups, big fast couches, gprxp conversion
    MPower, are you saying these fast couches and the gprxp are coming to Kerr Lake this weekend? or the August 29th ride at LAke Gaston?
    I was referring to August 29th at Gaston. 2 guys with conversions have said they may come. I'll have my modded RXPX260 and Bob Jones will have his 88mph FZR. Then a bunch of little X4s buzzin around.

But there will be some fast skis at Kerr no doubt too. Bob Jones is on the fence about going and if he comes his friend Andrew with an 84 mph FZR will be there. Barry may be there with his triple pipe GPR that runs 90 I think. I'm on the fence.

+1
    Good grief skis running 84-90mph. I don't dare show up with my 70mph ultra never mind my stand up that cruises at 18-20mph hahaha. I would be slow guy in the back but buoy racing I would get down on it!

+1
    I will be right there with ya....

+1
    Good grief skis running 84-90mph. I don't dare show up with my 70mph ultra never mind my stand up that cruises at 18-20mph hahaha. I would be slow guy in the back but buoy racing I would get down on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestomper247 View Post
    I will be right there with ya....
    Oh don't worry about that guys. I'll be riding my 60 mph 95 XP800 90% of the time.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information