Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    +1
    I'm watching. =) Like I mentioned to you in PM I am starting to part out my conversion just haven't had time to finish the tear down. If you need anything I might have it=)

Click avatar for tech links/info K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicgun View Post
    ... seemed like a waste of time to upload pics and explain things.
    Down near the very bottom of this thead page is a section showing how many people are viewing your thread at that moment. As I type this there are three, including myself. Over the course of a few days a lot of people can happen by.

Build threads are helpful not just to get your own questions answered and move your own project along. These these threads can also serve as a place others can learn how things are done and apply them to their own projects. Even months or years afterwards.

When your posts include useful details, or step by step walk-through for non-obvious solutions, and why you did certain things in the way you did, it helps others understand the thought process and perhaps see how it could work for them too.

+1
    you guys are right, I'll be uploading some new pics soon. I'm perplexed on having the to run a seadoo cluster, I'm aiming for a semi stealth build but the damn seadoo cluster is a dead giveaway. I'm thinking about removing the lcd section and installing just it in it's own enclosure and maybe some autometer gauges for fuel level, speed and tach.....

+1
    The cluster does not need to be visible.

+1
    we tend to follow these builds without saying much, keep up the good work !!!

+1
    Keep us posted ... we are watching .... one thing I have learnt is to keep it simple (ok maybe not true).. with a stock 215 engine you are going to be in the 80's and you have to make it safe ! plate and grate brackets/bolts and prv's ...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    The cluster does not need to be visible.
    I thought about that also but I couldn't live with it

+1
    People that know skis are going to hear the charger before they get close enough to see the guages. Mines bone stock down to the gay spray and warning labels....only give away is guages and lanyard....and charger whistle as the exhaust is quiet. Don't know about where you ride but most folks around here don't have a clue about jetskiis. Once you get it dialed in you could hide seadoo guage and run yam guages (Candoo for speed) .....the ski will beep and go into slow mode if there is an issue. I thought hard about your very issue on mine.... my seadoo guage fits like stock. More people have inquired about the charger wine than the guages (0), I'd bet over 90 percent of people on the water you'll see couldn't tell if you had polaris guages. FYI mines quiet exhaust, 215, closed loop. All the safety mods on stock plate was high seventies out of the gate on the limiter. Should be 80 with R&D plate and prop tweek. won't be long now just cause we don't post don't mean your every post isn't being followed

+1
    What about this protec intake grate? Any good to run? I just ordered bearings and gaskets from the greenhulk store to assemble the engine. Picked up a CMD from a forum member, just need some kind of programmer to bump up the rpm's.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1745.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	351269

+1
    On a side note, I didn't see where to put greenhulk on the store for the discount.... Is that no longer valid?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information