Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 994
  1. #871
    Nice!

    Hey, come down to Reno/Sparks for Prowatercross june 18/19.
    I got Beer! Lol No, seriously, We'll hang out, it will be fun! Zack will be racing.

  2. #872
    Sounds fun. Some assembly required today! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1464446175726.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	389165

  3. #873
    4 straight tanks of gass , no problems. Driveline works well. Pulls so f****ing hard. Ran up against a new rxpx 300. Guy insisted on drag race. Easily out ran him him 5 boat lengths and really put big mph on him. He insisted on trading rides. I was done with that tank in 5mins. Its fast, its safe , comfy and likely reliable. He wouldnt get Frankenstein for 20 mins. Came back and said WTF? After chatting 20 mins he will be calling Riva for 82 mph kit. Rematch time!, fun times. Meanwhile Im sore as hells


  4. #874
    rpa101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    kingston ont canada
    Posts
    1,237
    +1
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadoodoc View Post
    4 straight tanks of gass , no problems. Driveline works well. Pulls so f****ing hard. Ran up against a new rxpx 300. Guy insisted on drag race. Easily out ran him him 5 boat lengths and really put big mph on him. He insisted on trading rides. I was done with that tank in 5mins. Its fast, its safe , comfy and likely reliable. He wouldnt get Frankenstein for 20 mins. Came back and said WTF? After chatting 20 mins he will be calling Riva for 82 mph kit. Rematch time!, fun times. Meanwhile Im sore as hells
    Nice glad to see you having some fun on this thing

  5. #875
    GGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,833
    +1
    259
    That Riva tune wake the ski up or what?

  6. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    That Riva tune wake the ski up or what?
    Oh ya!,,mid range brutal. Straight exh is so loud. Sounds like a GP boat. Everytime we ride it people come over and ask what the hell is in that thing

  7. +1 by:

    GGG

  8. #877
    wakejunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SML, VA and RDU
    Posts
    319
    +1
    19
    Such a bad ass ski and want to see more videos of it!


  9. #878
    SLASHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth WA
    Posts
    3,261
    +1
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadoodoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    That Riva tune wake the ski up or what?
    Oh ya!,,mid range brutal. Straight exh is so loud. Sounds like a GP boat. Everytime we ride it people come over and ask what the hell is in that thing
    turbo it and it sounds insane

  10. #879
    Quote Originally Posted by SLASHER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadoodoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    That Riva tune wake the ski up or what?
    Oh ya!,,mid range brutal. Straight exh is so loud. Sounds like a GP boat. Everytime we ride it people come over and ask what the hell is in that thing
    turbo it and it sounds insane
    Would be , cheaper, and more power. However space constraints limit your hand from even fitting at back of mtr.

  11. #880
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1465825528202.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	390772 next project!

  12. +1 by:


Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Watch "Seadoo Xpl 4tec carbon fiber hull" on YouTube
    By Seadoodoc in forum Sea Doo Build Threads
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  2. Watch "Carbon Fiber Xpl 4tec seadoo" on YouTube
    By Seadoodoc in forum Conversion PWC Performance Skis
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 11:33 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 07:56 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 07:05 AM
  5. Carbon Fiber Hull Questions
    By ABBOTT in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •