Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    A couple thoughts here. I hope we have everyone committed by the 10th of June. With what we have commitments for so far i think we are really close to the maximum amount of people we can have at this location. Technically the owner of the property allows a maximum of 8 people but we were allowed an exception. Any late comers may have to make other lodging accommodations and join us on the water during the day.

Even staying off the island it is a very short ride by water from where the ferry is to the cabin.

I think we are at 16 people for sure for Friday and Saturday night. I think i would need to ask the owners permission if it were to get much bigger than this at this location.

The whole idea of doing this now is to avoid having to play with money once we get there. Last minute arrivals will throw this all off. It would be kind of a pain to have to sit around on saturday and recalculate things and then have to go around handing money back to people.

Ideally we need commitments ASAP from people.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill55 View Post
    If I get my 3 machines, or at least 2 of them working, I will be there. Might even bring the wife with.

I just checked MapQuest. It is 765 miles from me. The fun part is, I could actually get there the entire way by water. I'd put in at the western most part of Lake Superior, and heast east south east. What a trip that would be. I just need to fabricate some sort of fuel tanker to tow with me.
    That would be a hell of a ride. You also wouldnt be able to walk after taking that trip by water. Its 400 miles for me from Milwaukee. Thats a pretty good drive already.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Matrix View Post
    A couple thoughts here. I hope we have everyone committed by the 10th of June. With what we have commitments for so far i think we are really close to the maximum amount of people we can have at this location. Technically the owner of the property allows a maximum of 8 people but we were allowed an exception. Any late comers may have to make other lodging accommodations and join us on the water during the day.

Even staying off the island it is a very short ride by water from where the ferry is to the cabin.

I think we are at 16 people for sure for Friday and Saturday night. I think i would need to ask the owners permission if it were to get much bigger than this at this location.

The whole idea of doing this now is to avoid having to play with money once we get there. Last minute arrivals will throw this all off. It would be kind of a pain to have to sit around on saturday and recalculate things and then have to go around handing money back to people.

Ideally we need commitments ASAP from people.
    I'm committed for 4, with payment by the 10th.

4. +1 by:

+1
    A few of us probably need to be committed.

6. +1 by:

Commit for two. pay by the 10th. No problem. Outside in tent 3 days. Will move tent everyday to avoid lawn damage. Got it. And that stupid case of beer I have to buy DAVE. Go lions. Lol.

+1
    Please don't forget to look at our Facebook page for more details and updates for our get together. Thanks!

+1
    Hahaha Tom good job remembering

10. +1 by:

+1
    Whenever anyone is ready to pay, PM me for my paypal address. Send it as a gift of course or cover the fees if you are afraid I might scam you

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Matrix View Post
    Whenever anyone is ready to pay, PM me for my paypal address. Send it as a gift of course or cover the fees if you are afraid I might scam you
    SCAMMER !!!

NOT !!!!
    lol

+1
    If I can get my pair of SLX 1200s up and running, I'd be interested in attending. My friend has a Virage TX that he'd probably bring as well if he could come.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information