Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    +1
    is there a firmware required for the cmd to log the speed from the module? got it hooked up but showing 0

+1
    Yes you need the latest firmware.
    Quote Originally Posted by mibunkerking View Post
    is there a firmware required for the cmd to log the speed from the module? got it hooked up but showing 0

+1
    Just bought one for 2004 RXP, read the models on the store site 50X, ordered it and i get a box with a bunch of wires, NO inline connector, Just a pin that i guess i have to pull out of some connector somewhere.
    Instructions included are USELESS because it refers to the inline connector that they didn't send. Model 9502. The online store is all messed up with the 9501 saying with lake temp sensor but details say without lake temp sensor.
    So got the wrong one, actually not the 9501 or 9502 but some thing with no inline connector.
    Probably will just leave it in a drawer as not worth the aggrivation of finding some unknown connector under the intercooler that very hard to get to. $130 down the drain.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    Message the CanDoo guys. They will take care of you. Very good people to deal with.

Sorry you had this issue, but why didn't you contact us? Your unit should have shipped with the connector, and it is a simple one-click operation to add it. (We do final testing without the in-line connector, and add it just before shipping. We obviously missed adding the connector assembly.)

Just contact us, and we will either ship you the inline connector (takes less than 5 seconds to add), or ship you an entire new unit if you wish.
    Last edited by CANDooPro; 04-29-2015 at 06:50 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CANDooPro View Post
    Sorry you had this issue, but why didn't you contact us? Your unit should have shipped with the connector, and it is a simple one-click operation to add it. (We do final testing without the in-line connector, and add it just before shipping. We obviously missed adding the connector assembly.)

Just contact us, and we will either ship you the inline connector (takes less than 5 seconds to add), or ship you an entire new unit if you wish.
    Oh, please don't think I'm slamming Candoo, I'm not, just my typical luck with things

Jeff at Candoo is sending me the connector!!! Great Service!
    Last edited by SplishSplash; 05-01-2015 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Update

I'm interest in getting a CANDoo Pro GPS module. I have an 07 GTI SE 130 with the lake sensor. Is the 9511 (3 wire) the correct one for my Doo?

MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SplishSplash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CANDooPro View Post

Oh, please don't think I'm slamming Candoo, I'm not, just my typical luck with things

Jeff at Candoo is sending me the connector!!! Great Service!

These CanDoo guys are the best

That is the correct one....

Quote Originally Posted by Shacho762 View Post
    I'm interest in getting a CANDoo Pro GPS module. I have an 07 GTI SE 130 with the lake sensor. Is the 9511 (3 wire) the correct one for my Doo?

I recently installed and set the gps module from initial reading of 46 to 50 via the instructions (w/magnet) and it zero out once it acquired the signal. I took the ski (07 GTI SE 130) out yesterday and validated the gps module speed against my handheld and their is 5 mph difference in the two. The module reads 5 mph more. My buddy (Yami) was reading the same as the handheld. On the first start up at the river, the unit was stuck on 50 mph, I pulled the DESS key and re-inserted and the odometer read zero as advertised. Also, gps module did bounce around a few times below 5 mph. Q: Will recalibrating override the initial calibration module memory and possibly correct the discrepancies I have mentioned? I mounted the unit in the front compartment area.
    Last edited by Shacho762; 05-17-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread Information