Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congrats! Now if you could break that down in laymens terms (non racers) that would be awesome .

+1
    Yes, congrats GL! You did great. Very impressive that you were able to get all 6 Saturday and even beat the limited skis with a stock class ultra! Good luck to you and Eric both in charleston.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pbc View Post
    Congrats! Now if you could break that down in laymens terms (non racers) that would be awesome .
    He whooped a$$ in stock class and the higher limited class.

Well done GL, congratulations

+1
    Kick'in Ass GL - Congrats !!!

+1
    Nice work mate!

+1
    Thank you everyone for the support. This ski is so great it makes this old man look good out there.

+1
    Here are the write ups about the only two Kawasaki's on the line this weekend.

This is one from the watercraft journal
    Francis’ miraculous return from last place to sneaking past Snyder in the final seconds of Sunday’s last moto that reversed the points contention, earning Francis second on the podium, flanked by brothers Aero and Aqsa respectively in first and third. Likewise, fellow Kawasaki racer GL Legendre broke his long absence and returned to compete in a triad of runabout classes, handily besting the respective points leaders.

and my solo mention in pro rider. This was as wonderful as the awards themselves having pro rider come to me and ask for a statement and discussed including me in the recap. To me this is a great feeling
    GL Legendre also made his way back to the race scene after a hiatus during the first part of the season. GL swept all his classes and made it known that he was happy to be back in the fold. “My Kawasaki 300 ran great with my personal knowledge of the Kawasaki’s and support from my teammate Eric Francis. This weekend was a great welcome back to racing with winning all three classes I entered. All the hard work I have done this off season paid off. I changed my diet and shed 30 pounds and getting my ski back to race ready.” Said a stoked GL - See more at: http://www.proridermag.com/hydro-tur....TMk5liC0.dpuf

+1
    My biggest statement I can make is this weekend we have shown that you can put tons of money into skis, have one of the best tuners and boat builders in the world dean Charrier building your skis and tuning between Motos but even that is not enough and you need more. We have what we feel is the best ski in the world the Kawasaki Ultra. We can ride it and have the heart and determination to win and we do out best from the snap of the band to the checkered flag. Yes a couple skis beat us to the first buoy but that is not where it counts. The best skis and the best riders can take this 10* mph slower, 1000 pound barge, tub, whatever else peoe call it and win. The best part is te only thing we do all weekend is pull the seat to drain it and cool the engine and put gas. Not checking computers and needing to tune anything or change props nothing. Just gas and go. We are both quite stock and that is enough to get the job done. Talent can beat out a thick wallet.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DH300 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbc View Post
    He whooped a$$ in stock class and the higher limited class.
    That sums it up short and sweet and all on my stock 2011 Ultra 300x. I love that part. The old guy on the old ski did it. The only amateur class I did not win was a class I could not compete in but that class winner and several other competitors I beat in other classes so by far this weekend myself and the Bayou Beast were the best amateur runabout period. Not just stock class but both limited classes also.

11. +1 by:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information