Quote Originally Posted by 4TECGUY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbird View Post

Guess that dude is speechless.
    Lol
    No i was away form the computer.

07 Bosch Ecu ski is RXP 215
    Special edition. Lol

+1
    I have a DCC motorsports RE-Flash. 9500 rev limiter. Had it on all last year works great.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    07 Bosch?

Guess that dude is speechless.
    Lol
    No i was away form the computer.

07 Bosch Ecu ski is RXP 215
    Special edition. Lol
    no its just a run of the mill rxp. There's nothing special about it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cjo632racing View Post
    I have a DCC motorsports RE-Flash. 9500 rev limiter. Had it on all last year works great.
    same one I ran.. works great!

5. +1 by:

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Stay away from TORX (DORX)!!! The first time he flashed my ECU, it was fine. This was one of Duke's tunes I believe and my iS went 74.6 on it. I sent it back to him last year JUST to open the Rev limit up from 8400 to 8600 rpm (added retainers) and it came back all screwed up. He imprinted someone else's ski onto my ECU….the whole thing!!! HIN number, features, hours…..you name it. It took 4 times of sending the ECU back and forth to even get the ski to start. He wouldn't even take the ECU back the first time to fix his screw up. But he forgot that Duke works on my ski and after Duke raged on him over the phone, he took it back……again and again…… It took months...Then the Cruise Control module quit working. He actually was kind enough to plug in at the last Hydrodrags in Tavares last year and turn that feature back on. It only worked for one day, then quit working again even though it shows turned on. Furthermore, the fuel/timing map is all different because he's been tinkering and the ski slowed down. He should of just left the maps alone, but he thinks he's a tuner.

Now for the best part: Sometimes the ski will start, sometimes not. It went to the dealer and they tried an ECU from another ski and everything works again. I contacted Jay about the continued problems and he said he wasn't touching it again. Then he told me to screw off over the phone again, blah blah blah and then has the nerve to brag about his work on his TORX facebook page and advertise a money back guarantee, which he now won't honor.

Now for the best best part: The ECU is so hacked, the dealer cannot flash it back to factory or make any changes. So it's going to Sweden in a few days. He says it's my fault because I've been "playing" with the ski…hmmmmm How in the hell do I do that??? How do I plug in to an ECU without the proper software or hardware??? hmmmm…..

The guy is an under-endowed, undersized fukpig poofbutt that needs an umbrella to outside in the sun. And he really needs to get back out of this business and go back to selling fake watches. That's OK, I tend to see him in person a few times a year at race events…and I'll tell him in person what he is.

BTW: Why would anyone need to be messing with an ECU on a ski racing in Aqua X that has to be bone stock???? Is it possible to load a tune and have the ECU reset to factory after the engine is shut down and restarted so it would pass tech???? Is that even possible to do??? He was plugging into them in every heat and they really crushed everyone out there, including open skis that were running.

Stay far away unless you're looking to use somebody to beat somebody else with….This issue has been going back and forth for about a year. The ski has grand total of 5 hours on it in the past year and has only been briefly used twice in the last six months. (I've been riding my conversion more too)

I'm going Vtech for this ski and staying R&D on my conversion for now, I've had friends that had good luck with them and if you have a Duke tune, stay with that! I don't have the $$ to go MOTEC or VIPEC, otherwise I would.

Hope my rant scared you away from TORX.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    07 Bosch?
    Special edition. Lol
    no its just a run of the mill rxp. There's nothing special about it.
    That's a Siemens ecu mate, that's why the joke about special edition haha.

8. +1 by:

Jay is a complete crook and he tells me that anyone complaining on green hulk are fabricated accounts to discredit his business. I am trying to get a refund out of him now. Please have a look at my ad - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/23117521...#ht_193wt_1129
    Please share this on social media to try and stop this criminal from trading.

And to quote him -
    "First off we have never shafted anyone every all our customers are happy All the bulll shit you see on the green hulk are 1 person with fake accounts posting bad things about us"

Ha Ha Ha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information