Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    +1
    If you want to ride any of the clear lake area, dont go now. Thw winter water levels are really low and its easy to suck up oyster shells at the ramps and areas around them. Shoot me a pm when you want to go ride, like Gl said im in the clear lake/Seabrook area.

Sean.

Welcome to Texas!

As LASportsmn mentioned we have the jet ski club BAPWA. My gf and I are members of the group and love the people and the rides. A typical weekend ride covers anywhere from 60 to 100 miles along the coast, around local rivers, and our Labor Day weekend ride from Galveston to Lake Charles LA covering 330 miles over 3 days. If you have the itch one of these nice winter days to ride post up and I will join ya.

Here are a couple of videos from 2013...

Again, welcome to Houston and I apologize ahead of time for our drivers...they suck

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Clean SUV View Post
    Welcome to Texas!

As LASportsmn mentioned we have the jet ski club BAPWA. My gf and I are members of the group and love the people and the rides. A typical weekend ride covers anywhere from 60 to 100 miles along the coast, around local rivers, and our Labor Day weekend ride from Galveston to Lake Charles LA covering 330 miles over 3 days. If you have the itch one of these nice winter days to ride post up and I will join ya.

Again, welcome to Houston and I apologize ahead of time for our drivers...they suck
    Videos are awesome, fresh feeling opening that Bud Light hahahahaha, thanks man i am in the process of buying a new ski and join the group, unfortunately my ski is modded and i dont think is the perfect ski for this kind of riding you guys do. Love the videos man.

+1
    You need to ride with troyheb, WFO, and Fullboggie. I rode with them once last year and hope for ride with them some more this year. I think they would be more your style of riding. If you do not at least have a supercharged ski, you will not be able to keep up. Running Niblets at 60 - 70 was a awesome.

+1
    Welcome to Houston! There are a few of us here that would be willing to meet up and ride with ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_Fast_SHO View Post
    Hey guys just moved to houston, Tx and i was wondering places to ride. I heard Clear Lakes, lake Houston and Lake Conroe, but i do not wanna go out there myself since i don't know the area if any of you is planning on riding when it gets hot let me know : ) i am a member of South Florida Riders but unfortunately i left Florida. So i will be happy to join anybody to ride and know TX waters, thank you

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipL View Post
    You need to ride with troyheb, WFO, and Fullboggie. I rode with them once last year and hope for ride with them some more this year. I think they would be more your style of riding. If you do not at least have a supercharged ski, you will not be able to keep up. Running Niblets at 60 - 70 was a awesome.
    Mine is turbo i think i can keep up pretty good : )

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    Welcome to Houston! There are a few of us here that would be willing to meet up and ride with ya!
    Hey guys just moved to houston, Tx and i was wondering places to ride. I heard Clear Lakes, lake Houston and Lake Conroe, but i do not wanna go out there myself since i don't know the area if any of you is planning on riding when it gets hot let me know : ) i am a member of South Florida Riders but unfortunately i left Florida. So i will be happy to join anybody to ride and know TX waters, thank you
    Thanks man, i will let you guys know once i get everything ready and it gets hot here. I am looking for a trailer now, i sold mine when i decided to come here.

+1
    Thanks. Glad you had fun. We have been trying to get out, but its just been to damn cold lately. I thought I had your #. Shoot it to me in a pm and I will give you a holla next time we go to the Sabine.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Thanks. Glad you had fun. We have been trying to get out, but its just been to damn cold lately. I thought I had your #. Shoot it to me in a pm and I will give you a holla next time we go to the Sabine.
    just sent you my #, hopefully it gets hot and we can ride.

+1
    just sent you my #, hopefully it gets hot and we can ride.
    Got it. Hopefully we can get out soon. I know I am starting get a little cabin fever.
    If you get a chance, check out my Youtube. I have a few vids from some of the areas we ride over here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information