Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: very sad

+1
    Seems like somebody had to have seen something. There must have been a bunch of people taking pics and videos around there that might have got something on camera. Its sad that a bunch of people who share a common interest can't get together without some scum-bag stealing stuff that other people work hard to get.

2. +1 by:

+1
    Thank you everyone that has Donated!!! I added the rest of the money so there wouldnt be a overage!!!! Please do not send anymore Unless you are Tipping me LOL I do not work for HydroDrags Currently! And We have found a great person to Give Kristian a Pet Tach that was stolen as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    ** We have started to take Donations ( see comments on https://www.facebook.com/groups/472835689465902/ )**
    Please send Donations sent Via Paypal as a Gift to BOMBSGLX@YAHOO.COM I will personally Drop off the money to Dave Bamdas

If anybody has any tips about the whereabouts of Rivas little red Honda EU2000i generator, please let us know. All they want is it back. You can message me personally. I will meet and pick up if you like. I will not say who I receive it from as well. You all know I just want peace among us all. We all have the same addiction!

In Spanish. Thanks Yaser!
    Si alguien tiene alguna informacion sobre el generador Honda EU2000i de Riva.... por favor dejanos saber. Ellos solo quieren el generador. Me pueden mandar un mensaje privado ami. Yo lo recojo donde este o nos ponemos de acuerdo donde vernos. Nadie se va a enterar de quien o en donde se recojio. Todos aqui saben que solo quiermos lo mejor pa nuestro deporte y vicio... muchas gracias

Attachment 317963

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    awesome Adam.

Thanks Jim to post this and Adam to find me a new pettach

6. +1 by:

+1
    adam awesome job

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Evo9MR View Post
    Thanks Jim to post this and Adam to find me a new pettach
    Your very welcome Kristian, It needed to be posted we are all like family we do not need this stuff happening.

+1
    It's bad enough this shit happens but when fellow racers do it makes me sick. Good job to Adam and all involved in replacing a couple of the stollen items.

+1
    Yeah, it certainly sucks but many of us pitched in to make it right and Dave Bamdas, Mike Hodges, and others from Riva were extremely thankful and couldn't believe how everyone stepped up to raise the money in about 12 hours. Being a part of the event is a great feeling and cant wait for the next one!
    Last edited by Gus13letter; 11-08-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Sorry to hear this news. I can't beleived it happend when everyone is in the same mode. Helping each other with problems on the race and now a son of b-- h do this. I love all you guys Leo, Jim, Victor, Guss, Kerry, all the competitors You guys are awesome. That's what friends are all above sticking together.

I have to tell you I work in New Orleans docks close to the projects, down here some of us carry a 18 to 20 oz hammer You get to one of our labor cars and try to steal and we brake your bones You will never still again. Next time I come there I will bring my hammer and nail gun. Ussually the person or people that steal from you knows you and what you have. eventually he will be caught. Nail that sucker to the ski with a nail gun and a sign so everyone can see him and crush his nuts. He will never fuck anybody again.

Adam good job, same to Leo and Jim. Sorry to said this but I get angry. Peace brothers.

+1
    Let's just how this doesn't happen this year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information