Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    Anyone riding Naples/Marco this weekend?
    If the weather cooperates yessir!@

+1
    I hope to ride with you guys sometime. Just bought a home in the Cape. I usually launch from Matlache and Punta Rassa.

+1
    Welcome to the area! I primarily ride down here in Naples/Marco but occasionally we ride up north near the Cape. There is a Facebook Page that riders use a lot in your area near the cape, its called SWFL JetSkis. Join that page and look for the group rides, I'm sure you will meet people to ride with!

Keep watching this thread for future group rides-

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by naplesrxp View Post
    Welcome to the area! I primarily ride down here in Naples/Marco but occasionally we ride up north near the Cape. There is a Facebook Page that riders use a lot in your area near the cape, its called SWFL JetSkis. Join that page and look for the group rides, I'm sure you will meet people to ride with!

Keep watching this thread for future group rides-
    Thanks for the info!

Marco area is amazing use your skis, we go there once a year to visit our friends and lunch off Collier main road ramp, once we went all the way to Gulf but coast guard told us to turn around

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by flyachtcharters View Post
    Marco area is amazing use your skis, we go there once a year to visit our friends and lunch off Collier main road ramp, once we went all the way to Gulf but coast guard told us to turn around
    Yea its a great riding area with all the back water around. Not sure why the coast guard made you turn around, we ride in the Gulf all the time. Maybe there was a small craft warning?...

+1
    Yeah i don't get why they'd tell you to turn around unless something was wrong. We ride the gulf whenever the chop is minimal ..

+1
    Few of us are here from Ft. Myers are headed to Miami ( Crandon Park ) This saturday with hopes of making it there for 930-10 A.M. If anyone wants to join us feel free to drop me a DM and we'll figure everything out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dscunz View Post
    Few of us are here from Ft. Myers are headed to Miami ( Crandon Park ) This saturday with hopes of making it there for 930-10 A.M. If anyone wants to join us feel free to drop me a DM and we'll figure everything out.
    FYI: Saturday will be VERY windy with sideshore chop (16-20mph all day). Sunday will also have sideshore but much less wind. If you still go Saturday, I highly advise you ride/hang out on the ocean side near shore because its going to be a Westerly wind all day (East side of Virginia Key and East side of Key Biscayne). You will most likely not want to hang out at the typical hangout on Key Biscayne (Nixon sandbar).

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dscunz View Post
    FYI: Saturday will be VERY windy with sideshore chop (16-20mph all day). Sunday will also have sideshore but much less wind. If you still go Saturday, I highly advise you ride/hang out on the ocean side near shore because its going to be a Westerly wind all day (East side of Virginia Key and East side of Key Biscayne). You will most likely not want to hang out at the typical hangout on Key Biscayne (Nixon sandbar).
    Thank you we are aware of the wind. Are soul purpose is to jump waves and screw around in the backwaters nothing really long distance, so. Thanks for the heads up tho, appreciate it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information