Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    +1
    Mike Young is the owner of the Hydrodrags, not the organizer. If you want something else just start it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Mike Young is the owner of the Hydrodrags, not the organizer. If you want something else just start it.
    Thank you Duke!

Guys, please keep this thread respectful. Nothing will come of this name calling, defamatory comments and negativity.

Thank you!
    Jerry

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by big john View Post
    we all better hope we have a launch pad......... been told its still at the race site but no one has been able to put eyes on it
    Rolling starts....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Thank you Duke!

Guys, please keep this thread respectful. Nothing will come of this name calling, defamatory comments and negativity.

Thank you!
    Jerry
    Sorry Jerry for the trash post I was very upset when I received multiple texts this morning from friends showing me what he was putting on facebook.. This was not the place to vent, but I will make sure by other means that everyone realizes who he really is ...including his sponsors

+1
    not sure what happened but don't care, Mikey is the only option we have good or bad Im just happy we are having a race so I will show up and hope things get better in the future

did they find the launch pad??

7. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    Thank you Duke!

Thank you!
    Jerry
    Sorry Jerry for the trash post I was very upset when I received multiple texts this morning from friends showing me what he was putting on facebook.. This was not the place to vent, but I will make sure by other means that everyone realizes who he really is ...including his sponsors
    Jerry is the main sponsor, hence Green Hulk Nationals!!!

Your not racing and don't even have a ski, why bring down the only venue we have. Please find something else to attack.

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    why waste time to get ready for a race when it is a total disater of organisation, and favortism.
    What was so bad about the event??
    Hint,pointers,tips - What ya got that can help on future events??
    Mikes memory isn't good enough for favortism..
    I don't care about beef between people,just better events with more people.

+1
    Thank you Duke!

Thank you!
    Jerry

What was the last event you put on? and how many people were in attendance?
    Just asking

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BAYOU FZR View Post
    Thank you Duke!

Thank you!
    Jerry

What was the last event you put on? and how many people were in attendance?
    Just asking
    Last event I put on was about 5 years ago had 50-75 skis and held 3 prior races to that. My gripe is not the drags, just a liitle pissed that The promotor goes on facebook and precides to throw personal insults towards me and I had no way to respond because I was not friends with him... Heck almost all the participants in the drags are on greenhulk why not update here??? If all your job is to do is promote and hold pwc events and you can not even secure a sight? even know where your launch ramp is? and have any solid info 2 weeks from the event?? It will not make it @ that pace.. look at all the guys who drive thousands of mile to race.(and those who don't because lack of info) Got to scheadule ahead...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KEYZBUM View Post
    why waste time to get ready for a race when it is a total disater of organisation, and favortism.
    What was so bad about the event??nothing , but the promoter and lack of organisation
    Hint,pointers,tips - What ya got that can help on future events??I have tried to talk to him at a couple events with ideas and he just blew me off. yes I know he was busy
    Mikes memory isn't good enough for favortism..maybe not but easily intimidated by groups , watched other teams make several passes after certain few were only allowed there 2
    I don't care about beef between people,just better events with more people.
    Matt, there was no personal beef till Mikey took it upon himself to go on facebook out of no where and throw personal insults, with organization the people will come.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information