Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    +1
    Just so u know shrabber limited class is far from a beginners class hell do u consider Ron Allison, Kerry hibdon, abdullah alfadhel beginners????? Cause they race that class. They also could outrun you with a bone stock boat againest your turbo ski especially since you said you where to scared to go faster then 65 mph!! Let me ride it I'll see what it will do. In the words of alfadhel "thanks, come again"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yol937 View Post
    Just so u know shrabber limited class is far from a beginners class hell do u consider Ron Allison, Kerry hibdon, abdullah alfadhel beginners????? Cause they race that class. They also could outrun you with a bone stock boat againest your turbo ski especially since you said you where to scared to go faster then 65 mph!! Let me ride it I'll see what it will do. In the words of alfadhel "thanks, come again"

.. That's the problem those guys should not be in that class period, you have to have a starters class. My suggestion and I promise I'm done and mind You it's merely a suggestion, limited should be set at a mph. Anyone running super stock can't go down only up. So the guys if you want with conversion,yamaha's,new seadoo's with big chargers yamaha's with big chargers, kawasaki's with big chargers Hondas with bigger turbos etc. under 80 is the bar winner is fastest ski under 80 crossing line. No teching no bs no complaining, don't matter 1.8,1.9 supercharger this supercharger that. Simple no extra expenses now I'm not saying make changes now just a suggestion for future event or to add a class. Maybe even keep the limited and make a novice open class

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yol937 View Post

.. That's the problem those guys should not be in that class period, you have to have a starters class. My suggestion and I promise I'm done and mind You it's merely a suggestion, limited should be set at a mph. Anyone running super stock can't go down only up. So the guys if you want with conversion,yamaha's,new seadoo's with big chargers yamaha's with big chargers, kawasaki's with big chargers Hondas with bigger turbos etc. under 80 is the bar winner is fastest ski under 80 crossing line. No teching no bs no complaining, don't matter 1.8,1.9 supercharger this supercharger that. Simple no extra expenses now I'm not saying make changes now just a suggestion for future event or to add a class. Maybe even keep the limited and make a novice open class

Dude...Shrabber, shut up and show up it's that simple. Limited is NOT a beginner's class, it is a ski designation. I agree there should be a beginner's class but the skis should be "limited" and "Stock" and it should first time jetski racers only like yourself. I have been racing since 1993 and I am not a beginner...so I race the "limited" class because of the rules not expertise. You talk soo much smack, just get to racin' or shut up. I have not raced a sanctioned event in 15 years and I showed up...I won and lost, that's racing. I didn't race any pros just genuine enthusiast who love the sport. If you love to actually race and not just keyboard, then do it. Your points are moot unless you actually get down to the next race.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    First Of all Did I promise You a Steak Dinner? I will say this for The Last Time I buried My grandmother On Thursday (Three Days Of the Event) Is that a Pardon? I'm still clearing out shit Paying funeral Home, Getting Bills in Order etc etc... If you tards want To keep shoving a Fucking Steak Dinner Down My Throat Go Fuck Yourselves!!!!! I will Gladly Get from Behind This Keyboard and Say it Too. At this Point this Bullshit on here just Gets me Not even wanting to even wanting to pursue running. Nothing But Fucking bullshit can't even Have Fun or Make suggestions without Dumb asses Comming on here With there stupid ass Comments.

Since You Can't Read or Comprehend I will Break it Down once again for You.... Limited If the Best Racers are In it Where do the Begginer's Go?????

I got My Keyboard Ready Bend Over I will Glady shove it Up Your ass!!!!
    Yeah, you did. I was sitting right there in the tent with the rest of the soflriders when you came over shooting your big mouth off & promised us ALL a steak dinner if you didn't enter the next event.

Secondly, coming on here & saying that those of us running in stock & limited are racing "beginner" classes is pretty damn hilarious coming from someone who has never begun a single race.
    No You Tool I did not say anything about stock class you must be smoking to Much. I said Limited can you not read let me repeat Limited = Begginers. Who said anything about stock go hide somewhere cause your the ffing clueless one on this thread. The whole argument is striaght over Your head My point was there should be no 80-90 Mph ski's In a begginers Class which Is Limited Hence Limited. As far as The steak Dinner Goes and My Big Mouth I have always Backed Mine up, Money is not a object My ski was ready my bet was to bring my ski it was ready My mind and personal Life was not. I actually Came down to Tavares to either Run Or Eat after All the Shit That Happened to me You can get the rest of the Info as to why I left. It's pieces of shit Like You that run there fucking Mouth's behind a keyboard with Negative bs that kill this thread...
    LMAO!!! Call me all the names you want, internet tough-guy. In case you haven't figured it out yet, you're a laughing stock, & no one is interested in your opinions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1150819_10200239472049506_446624999_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	312060

5. +1 by:

+1
    I have made tons of friends on GH. Maybe somebody needs to look in the mirror.

7. +1 by:

+1
    First Of all Did I promise You a Steak Dinner? I will say this for The Last Time I buried My grandmother On Thursday (Three Days Of the Event) Is that a Pardon? I'm still clearing out shit Paying funeral Home, Getting Bills in Order etc etc... If you tards want To keep shoving a Fucking Steak Dinner Down My Throat Go Fuck Yourselves!!!!! I will Gladly Get from Behind This Keyboard and Say it Too. At this Point this Bullshit on here just Gets me Not even wanting to even wanting to pursue running. Nothing But Fucking bullshit can't even Have Fun or Make suggestions without Dumb asses Comming on here With there stupid ass Comments.

Since You Can't Read or Comprehend I will Break it Down once again for You.... Limited If the Best Racers are In it Where do the Begginer's Go?????

I got My Keyboard Ready Bend Over I will Glady shove it Up Your ass!!!!
    Yeah, you did. I was sitting right there in the tent with the rest of the soflriders when you came over shooting your big mouth off & promised us ALL a steak dinner if you didn't enter the next event.

Secondly, coming on here & saying that those of us running in stock & limited are racing "beginner" classes is pretty damn hilarious coming from someone who has never begun a single race.
    No You Tool I did not say anything about stock class you must be smoking to Much. I said Limited can you not read let me repeat Limited = Begginers. Who said anything about stock go hide somewhere cause your the ffing clueless one on this thread. The whole argument is striaght over Your head My point was there should be no 80-90 Mph ski's In a begginers Class which Is Limited Hence Limited. As far as The steak Dinner Goes and My Big Mouth I have always Backed Mine up, Money is not a object My ski was ready my bet was to bring my ski it was ready My mind and personal Life was not. I actually Came down to Tavares to either Run Or Eat after All the Shit That Happened to me You can get the rest of the Info as to why I left. It's pieces of shit Like You that run there fucking Mouth's behind a keyboard with Negative bs that kill this thread...
    LMAO!!! I love men Your cute

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1150819_10200239472049506_446624999_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	312060
    Pistonwash I don't know You either don't know why You are pointed your frustration at me. I did Not single You out but You guys just don't get it and I choose Not to be a part of this no more and You win. I listen to the Bitching and thought I make a easy suggestion and the calvary Came in Lmfao.
    Last edited by shrabber; 08-31-2013 at 10:09 AM.

+1
    Maybe laughingstock could be your new class!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skipSC View Post
    Maybe laughingstock could be your new class!
    That will be a full class. Lol.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...&highlight=drt

You guys get a class for shit houses and I am in!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...&highlight=drt

You guys get a class for shit houses and I am in!!!

That will be the perfect class for me!!! Where do I sign??? But please don't allow any yamahas on this class!!!! Lol

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information