Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    +1
    just installed in my 2013 *** riva filter , riva rear exhaust , riva water box , riva ribbon delete , r&d grate , r&d pump kit !!! getting there ,, now intercooler and r3 !!!

+1
    Let me know how the waterbox is on long rides? I've heard it's a lil too loud with exhaust if you are just cruising around.

c1 and fizzle w/r2. im at 77 but only at 8180 rpm. When i repitch im going to be dam close to 80.
    thats w/ the solas prop box stock at the moment with all 3 blades unequal....
    and jims cut vx plate

+1
    Are the ET wheels much better than a wheel from r&d? Also is race gas required with a r3 ecu and 18psi of boost? I was looking at the ET race wheel. I'm looking to Upper 80s with my fzr.

+1
    ET Wheels are lighter and make more boost.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by miamifzs View Post
    just installed in my 2013 *** riva filter , riva rear exhaust , riva water box , riva ribbon delete , r&d grate , r&d pump kit !!! getting there ,, now intercooler and r3 !!!
    Congrats Miami! You are well on your way...take your time, don't get into a rush and follow the advice of others on the board. What is your budget?? I can see that you are getting up to speed on parts and pieces..if you are buying new stuff, buy it at the Greenhulk store http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cPath=16_82 on the board...everything is cheaper on here. I mean everything except used parts from members but you can get everything on here new or used a t fraction of the cost from other suppliers. Plus you have a great tech team to explain the mods to you when you buy them on Greenhulk. Keep going buddy...you have the itch now, there is nothing like going faster!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost Almighty View Post
    Let me know how the waterbox is on long rides? I've heard it's a lil too loud with exhaust if you are just cruising around.
    cant tell u yet about long rides but sounds incredible on the trailer ,,, it sound like a rabid pit bull on steroids !! LOL !!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonwash View Post
    just installed in my 2013 *** riva filter , riva rear exhaust , riva water box , riva ribbon delete , r&d grate , r&d pump kit !!! Getting there ,, now intercooler and r3 !!!
    congrats miami! You are well on your way...take your time, don't get into a rush and follow the advice of others on the board. What is your budget?? I can see that you are getting up to speed on parts and pieces..if you are buying new stuff, buy it at the greenhulk store http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cpath=16_82 on the board...everything is cheaper on here. I mean everything except used parts from members but you can get everything on here new or used a t fraction of the cost from other suppliers. plus you have a great tech team to explain the mods to you when you buy them on greenhulk. Keep going buddy...you have the itch now, there is nothing like going faster!!=d>
    any advice on easiest way to do the ribbon delete starting it tomm. Looks like a pain !!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pistonwash View Post
    just installed in my 2013 *** riva filter , riva rear exhaust , riva water box , riva ribbon delete , r&d grate , r&d pump kit !!! Getting there ,, now intercooler and r3 !!!
    congrats miami! You are well on your way...take your time, don't get into a rush and follow the advice of others on the board. What is your budget?? I can see that you are getting up to speed on parts and pieces..if you are buying new stuff, buy it at the greenhulk store http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cpath=16_82 on the board...everything is cheaper on here. I mean everything except used parts from members but you can get everything on here new or used a t fraction of the cost from other suppliers. plus you have a great tech team to explain the mods to you when you buy them on greenhulk. Keep going buddy...you have the itch now, there is nothing like going faster!!=d>
    any advice on easiest way to do the ribbon delete starting it tomm. Looks like a pain !!!!
    super easy if you need help let me know

+1
    Took me like 10 hours (I did the Air intake and BoV at the same time though) lol... but then I'd never tried to work inside a waverunner before. Probably only a couple of hours to do it again but it is a pain in the ass on the FZ.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information