I need someone to measure something for me, I would do it my self but my machine is in pieces and it's kind of hard to get to my hull with all the snow...lol

Someone with a GPR..... I need you to measure from the crank cases on the inlet side where the carbs mount to the hull. The measurement has to be at the same angle as the mounting surface for the intake manifold.

I hope I worded that clear enough, if not ill try to explain more. I need it to see how much room I have to work with for a carb/manifold setup. Gotta make sure it fits!

Any help would be great.