Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 417
  1. #101
    Bob 1tommygunner1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    8,463
    +1
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    ***

  2. #102
    Bob 1tommygunner1927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    8,463
    +1
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Awesome ride today Troy, and great meeting "The Crew!" Next time I'll bring a couple of fuel jugs.......

  3. #103
    1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    3,820
    +1
    430
    Hopefully next time i can join you guys. Looked like a nice ride.

  4. #104
    My name is Sean and I am addicted to STXs smokeysevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,887
    +1
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chets ls3 View Post
    Bob did you get payment.


    Also sorry pry I missed it was at evadale raceway till late last night. I do want to hit up the Sabine after the ski is broken in though
    Chet....yes, rec'd payment! Thank you!

    You missed a great time today but not to worry, we will do it again in about 2 weeks.
    Excellent. Hopefully ill have my ski ready by then.

    Sean

  5. #105






    finally put mine in. I blew hose off supercharger. Fixed that. Then got a piece of bark in the pump and dug that out on the trailer. Weather was great. This thing is a very dry ride if you want it to be. I was a little hot with wind pants on.

  6. #106
    Ps when I got the bark in the pump my rpm spiked to 8200ish when I realized something was wrong. Should I be concerned

  7. #107
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    9,258
    +1
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Chets ls3 View Post
    Ps when I got the bark in the pump my rpm spiked to 8200ish when I realized something was wrong. Should I be concerned
    I would not worry about it.

  8. +1 by:

    WFO

  9. #108
    Bayou Ruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Beautiful downtown Orange Texas
    Posts
    21
    +1
    3
    Big day has finally arrived - since I've had a deposit down since last October. We took delivery on a 2014 FX SVHO from Triple L. Owners manual says break-in is pretty easy, first 5min @ 2,000 RPM's and stay below 5,000 for the next 90min. Much simpler that some break-ins suggested from web sources. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0500.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	326982


  10. #109
    Congrats. Decided on the black vs the blue eh? I wouldn't mind seeing how the new svhos do in person compared to the TX. Like I told ya I almost bought a 14 FX.

  11. #110
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    9,258
    +1
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Ruler View Post
    Big day has finally arrived - since I've had a deposit down since last October. We took delivery on a 2014 FX SVHO from Triple L. Owners manual says break-in is pretty easy, first 5min @ 2,000 RPM's and stay below 5,000 for the next 90min. Much simpler that some break-ins suggested from web sources. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0500.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	326982
    Alright Jim.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Southeast Texas Ride?
    By ultramaxracing05 in forum Texas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 11:48 PM
  2. Southeast Texas Memorial day ride
    By KirkF350 in forum Texas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:12 AM
  4. Southeast Texas ride, (Beaumont)
    By KirkF350 in forum Texas
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:01 AM
  5. Southeast Texas ride, (Beaumont)
    By KirkF350 in forum Southwest
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •