Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98
  1. #21
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    126
    [QUOTE=Gus13letter;2101952]Bari, you are talking to yourself again!

    at least i am doing something more than just playing around with a stock fuel rail are you in for april or still tuning that fuel rail buddy???


  2. #22
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by el fast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by el fast View Post
    Just to clarify rxpdoo ray is one thing and the 305 is something different we dont talk about anybody we just race.
    not meant to talk about anybody just seeing who from 305 would support the hydrodrag race to be held in april so the promoter makes up his mind and give us a definate date brother.
    As soon as we see a date we will find a way to make it thanks.Without a date is hard for everybody to get ready.
    i hear you. if we all just put out the word that we are ready for april that would confirm to the promoter that he has something more concrete. thanks for your input.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by el fast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by el fast View Post
    Just to clarify rxpdoo ray is one thing and the 305 is something different we dont talk about anybody we just race.
    not meant to talk about anybody just seeing who from 305 would support the hydrodrag race to be held in april so the promoter makes up his mind and give us a definate date brother.
    As soon as we see a date we will find a way to make it thanks.Without a date is hard for everybody to get ready.
    i hear you. if we all just put out the word that we are ready for april that would confirm to the promoter that he has something more concrete. thanks for your input.
    Even if the big machines r not ready we will take anything we have just to support the sport 100%.

  4. +1 by:


  5. #24
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by el fast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by el fast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by el fast View Post
    Just to clarify rxpdoo ray is one thing and the 305 is something different we dont talk about anybody we just race.
    not meant to talk about anybody just seeing who from 305 would support the hydrodrag race to be held in april so the promoter makes up his mind and give us a definate date brother.
    As soon as we see a date we will find a way to make it thanks.Without a date is hard for everybody to get ready.
    i hear you. if we all just put out the word that we are ready for april that would confirm to the promoter that he has something more concrete. thanks for your input.
    Even if the big machines r not ready we will take anything we have just to support the sport 100%

    .

  6. #25
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    126
    that speaks for 305. supporting the sport is everything to make this sport grow. how about everybody else have not heard from the tampa crew gameover, jim. leo, ross,might have left some out ohh.... and even gus can you guys be ready for april??

  7. #26
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,386
    +1
    924
    [QUOTE=rxpdoo;2101957]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Bari, you are talking to yourself again!

    at least i am doing something more than just playing around with a stock fuel rail are you in for april or still tuning that fuel rail buddy???
    Your doing something? Staring at your ski talking about racing isn't doing something. I was at the last drags, where were you? Just sayin!

  8. #27
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    126
    [QUOTE=Gus13letter;2101967]
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Bari, you are talking to yourself again!

    at least i am doing something more than just playing around with a stock fuel rail are you in for april or still tuning that fuel rail buddy???
    Your doing something? Staring at your ski talking about racing isn't doing something. I was at the last drags, where were you? Just sayin!
    you still haven't answered the question can you be ready for april ? don't worry about me yet

  9. #28
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,386
    +1
    924
    [QUOTE=rxpdoo;2101969]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpdoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Bari, you are talking to yourself again!

    at least i am doing something more than just playing around with a stock fuel rail are you in for april or still tuning that fuel rail buddy???
    Your doing something? Staring at your ski talking about racing isn't doing something. I was at the last drags, where were you? Just sayin!
    you still haven't answered the question can you be ready for april ? don't worry about me yet
    I'm always ready......

  10. #29
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    126

    hydrodrags national

    cool. see you soon

  11. #30
    rxpdoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trinity, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    126
    support your hydrodrags nationals!!!! how about anyone out of state????

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 11:55 PM
  2. Hydro drag races at Grand lake of cherokees oklahoma 6/14-16 2013
    By elk river rascal in forum US HydroDrag Nationals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 11:36 AM
  3. Official Press Release for the 2013 Hydro Drags coming soon
    By BAYOU FZR in forum US HydroDrag Nationals
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 08:01 AM
  4. 2013 hydro drags racing series???
    By BAYOU FZR in forum US HydroDrag Nationals
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:00 AM
  5. FS 91 MPH Hydro Drags Superstock winning motor! For Sale $3500.00
    By 2fast4u in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 09:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •