Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    that's a bunch of crap!!

those are my skis, stolen from their mooring on a north seas oil platform while I was fighting a major fire that knocked out all of our cellphones and sank ourt tender boat, which is why I was only able to report it a few hours ago!..that's why they have no registration numbers.

My wife, who is pregnant holds the titles and before she divorced me and moved to phoenix. of course he can ship the skis at my expense, he's stolen my AMEX card and PIN from my wife's released i-phone 6.

I suspect at some point craigs list should be cooperating with authorities as I, a legit businessperson, have to confirm any of MY craigslist ads by way of a telephone call.

carigslist should perhaps stop using IP protcol phone numbers as legit and require a bank account like paypal.

they have bot scripts that post these all over the web, and even after being flagged, they stay up for days. Simply put, a blind guy firing a shotgun at a flock of birds will eventually bring one down. problem is that's a several thousand dollar hit on somebody who should know better.

now who can weave a taller tale then that?

A minor acquaintance got rooked for over $40k on an overseas lottery scheme a few years ago, he's since been placed in a managed care home by his family, far away from any connection to the internet.(sad but absolutely true)

+1

Check out this for sale ad... Something isn't adding up with this website

Quote Originally Posted by nmpeter View Post
    that's a bunch of crap!!

those are my skis, stolen from their mooring on a north seas oil platform while I was fighting a major fire that knocked out all of our cellphones and sank ourt tender boat, which is why I was only able to report it a few hours ago!..that's why they have no registration numbers.

My wife, who is pregnant holds the titles and before she divorced me and moved to phoenix. of course he can ship the skis at my expense, he's stolen my AMEX card and PIN from my wife's released i-phone 6.

I suspect at some point craigs list should be cooperating with authorities as I, a legit businessperson, have to confirm any of MY craigslist ads by way of a telephone call.

carigslist should perhaps stop using IP protcol phone numbers as legit and require a bank account like paypal.

they have bot scripts that post these all over the web, and even after being flagged, they stay up for days. Simply put, a blind guy firing a shotgun at a flock of birds will eventually bring one down. problem is that's a several thousand dollar hit on somebody who should know better.

now who can weave a taller tale then that?

A minor acquaintance got rooked for over $40k on an overseas lottery scheme a few years ago, he's since been placed in a managed care home by his family, far away from any connection to the internet.(sad but absolutely true)
    Sorry to hear that bro

+1
    Wow, that is messed up, I agree Craigslist should do something about it, when I sold a boat not to long ago I posted it on craigslist and if it was not for so many scammers trying to pull the same scam on me at one time I could had fallen for it and lost some money, with that whole Paypal scam and using a third party shipping and none of them would call me, always saying there overseas or in the military, the bad thing is not to long ago i was selling a nice ATV and a guy responded saying he to was in the military and could not come to the phone but had cash in hand, i blew him off thinking it was the same old scam and traded another guy for my Seadoo that I have now, he ended up calling me the same day as the trade was going down, he ended up being legit and was stationed at Whiteman AFB, so thanks to all the scammers I lost Money as I traded down, what I do when I can is flag the post and post a warning about the scam, its the only way to fight back.

+1
    oh man... you guys bought them already.... I even cleared out my garage !

I've been looking on craigslist for a small camper. I bet at least 1/2 of the ads said "no title....." with some sort of excuse following (my brother's, just bought it and will get you the title later, etc etc etc.) WTF ???

But but but I am in England now for two weeks and can bee right there to talk face to face and view the skis...
    I'm sure there would be a clever response to that as well.

We outta have one of the GH guys in England pay a visit...

+1

Check out this for sale ad... Something isn't adding up with this website

According to the ad they're illegal there. Lol the person replied back to my girlfriend stopped answering emails and calls that she would receive from the person with the ad. They said "thanks for the answers and the lose of my time" hahaha

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOBiz View Post
    But but but I am in England now for two weeks and can bee right there to talk face to face and view the skis...
    I'm sure there would be a clever response to that as well.

We outta have one of the GH guys in England pay a visit...
    yeah, I typically have my cousin "vinny" in the city they are in or an old friend who actually works for the shipping company that has the skis. I have as many ways to waste their time as they have bots posting the ads. Great winter fun!

+1
    Nice one guys, keep it up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information