Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    +1
    I actually got out and rode this weekend with some of the Greenhulk OG'S and had the time of my life. The ski ran flawlessly as usual and I now have 19 hours on it. She is just starting to get broke in good and loosen up. Had a great time.
    Last edited by TheDome; 03-18-2014 at 09:54 PM.

+1
    It was good time this weekend.
    Always good to ride with you also.

+1
    Wow, you managed to stick it out & not take a low-ball offer. Glad you will love it even more!

+1
    I'm glad too. I know behind the scenes what all you've done with that monster.

5. +1 by:

WFO

+1

glad you are keeping it!

Glad we all got together to ride. I enjoyed riding it again, even tho I only had enough balls to hold it to 91mph

+1
    Lets try this again. Ski now has right at 21 hours and looks just like the pictures posted in the beginning of the thread. Have been very busy this past year and do not see that trend changing this year. I would like to see someone buy the ski and get to enjoy it. It is currently sitting in my shop on a stand under blankets on a trickle charger. Taking serious offers, please do not waste my time with some ridiculas low ball offer. I am not desperate or in any bind what so ever. The best way to get in touch with me is through email or Richard @ WFO Performance, I am never on the forum. My email is tdomma@gt.rr.com

+1
    TTT....

+1
    In attempt to sell the ski I have spent countless hours dealing with different individuals here in the US and also in other countries all to end up with the same result. I have talked on the phone until I am blue in face and shared more information to only hear the same old song and dance. I will get back with you in a week, a month, two months etc, etc, blah, blah, blah…. So in effort to sell this ski I would like to share some information to would be buyers. I have $27,873 documented on paper in this build. That number does not reflect any man hours or items that were not wrote down during the process. Fact #1: No financial institution is going to loan anyone money to purchase this ski over what book lists a 2000 Yamaha GPR for. Therefore you need to have cash in hand to make a purchase. Fact #2: It cost close to $3000 to crate and ship (per quote from Uni-shippers) to Australia and involves a lot of work from both the seller and buyer. There are also duty taxes that have to be paid by the buyer when it enters the country. If anyone would like to know all of the fine details just ask because I have already wasted a lot of time researching that avenue only to have someone say no thanks that is out of my budget. What I don’t understand is if you are on a budget you should not even be entertaining the thought of purchasing this ski in the first place. Fact #3: You can’t purchase a brand new ski and modify it to break 75MPH for what I am asking for a ski that runs 95+mph all day long on pump gas and is capable of breaking 100 mph with a big sack and a little tuning. Fact #4: No you can’t just come by and hook up for a little spin to see how she runs. But you can show up with crisp $100 bills in your tight little fist and I will let you take a ride. Fact #5 Every last bit of information about the ski is on the forum and nothing has changed (except the price) so I will not spend an hour and a half on the phone with you discussing all of the fast ski’s you have ridden, seen, heard of, or built. Fact #6: I am really a nice guy and will facilitate anyone who is serious, but I am fatigued with of all the sponson kickers who really have no intention of pulling the trigger and spending the money. Fact #7: This is not a rough water ski that you ride two up on doing 360’s with your woman on the back. This is an all business straight line race machine that will require some mechanical knowledge, experienced riding ability, and regular maintenance to maintain and enjoy. Fact #8: If you are offended by these comments you are either one of the people who wasted my time already or had plans to waste my time future. If not then I think most people who read this will understand what I am talking about. Currently I am interested in selling the ski and the asking price is $15,000. If someone is truly interested don’t call on the phone or email me an offer. Call me on the phone and set up an appointment to come see the ski with whatever amount of cash in your hand that you think it is worth and we can talk business from there. You may be surprised at what I may actually accept for it. Fact #9: Someone is going to get the deal of a lifetime that nobody will believe when the sale is complete.
    Last edited by TheDome; 05-17-2014 at 02:53 AM.

+1
    WOW 95mph thats impresive, Oh how I wish I was 25 again

+1
    Thanks for setting the Looky-Loos & time stealers on track. I think your ski is reasonably priced and I hope you find a buyer soon. Good Luck

12. +1 by:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information