Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    +1
    I just wanted to throw in that I have ridding along side this ski several times. Do not think that it is only a short distance ski. As Troy stated as we were all together several of those rides, this ski can ride all day. He wasn't needing to constantly pull the seat to make sure everything was still together in there. I was just as impressed with how well the ski could be used as a rec ski as I was when I was on side of him and he just grabbed some throttle.
    Also I saw the before and after of this ski. Whild it is said many times this time it is for real. The pictures do not do it justice. It is a beautiful work of art and as good as it looks in the photos it is better in person. I have told Todd several times this is my favorite conversion I have every seen. Sorry Duke I love your skis also. Just spending the time I have with this ski and the way he can just ride it without worries and the speed amaze me. I would not hesitate for one second if I were in the market for a ski like this.
    I agree if you have to ask it is probably too much but I will say it is probably not as much as I think it should be. Whatever it is the seller is getting a great deal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mlconcannon View Post
    Wow... Just WOW. Your'e ski is a beast one of the most cleanest skis iv'e seen. +1 good luck
    Thank you ..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    I feel your pain bro. I went through all of the same issues about selling mine and still sometimes wish I had not sold it. I am extremely happy that I found a great home for my ski and I hope you have the same luck.
    Thanks coonass... Where the hell you been???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lasportsmn View Post
    I just wanted to throw in that I have ridding along side this ski several times. Do not think that it is only a short distance ski. As Troy stated as we were all together several of those rides, this ski can ride all day. He wasn't needing to constantly pull the seat to make sure everything was still together in there. I was just as impressed with how well the ski could be used as a rec ski as I was when I was on side of him and he just grabbed some throttle.
    Also I saw the before and after of this ski. Whild it is said many times this time it is for real. The pictures do not do it justice. It is a beautiful work of art and as good as it looks in the photos it is better in person. I have told Todd several times this is my favorite conversion I have every seen. Sorry Duke I love your skis also. Just spending the time I have with this ski and the way he can just ride it without worries and the speed amaze me. I would not hesitate for one second if I were in the market for a ski like this.
    I agree if you have to ask it is probably too much but I will say it is probably not as much as I think it should be. Whatever it is the seller is getting a great deal.
    Thank you GL.. Missing you guys down in the swamp Bro..

+1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Mack View Post
    I can not find the price in the first post! I am probably looking right at it.
    I think he was asking $18,900 for the ski
    Last edited by vspec1; 07-25-2012 at 10:59 AM.

+1
    Very nice and a good price. I wouldn't even take a guess at what it costs to build a ski like that. Wish it was in my budget.. good luck with the sale!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by icdoo View Post
    Very nice and a good price. I wouldn't even take a guess at what it costs to build a ski like that. Wish it was in my budget.. good luck with the sale!

+1
    The Ski is officially off the market..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDome View Post
    The Ski is officially off the market..
    Sold? or had a change of heart?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information