Page 8875 of 9102 FirstFirst ... 78758375882588658873887488758876887788858925 ... LastLast
Results 88,741 to 88,750 of 91020
    +1

+1
    Meme is outdated... 25,000 now...

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJ View Post
    I really don’t care if you believe me or not. It just blows my mind of all the destructive right wing conspiracy crap I read here. The country is in its current state because of the Trump lies and those who drank his koolaid. Truth is there, but some chose the conspiracy theories instead. Plenty of Trump koolaid drinkers here, and unfortunately creating a division in this country that I have never seen before. Fact: Biden got 81 million votes, and he will be the next president. Back to the reason I joined this site, for the jet skis. Later.
    I guess you have not looked at all the far left crap the makes absolutely no sense at all. I would say you have been drinking to much CNN cool aid yourself. Might be better if you just go ride your Jet ski.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    I guess you have not looked at all the far left crap the makes absolutely no sense at all. I would say you have been drinking to much CNN cool aid yourself. Might be better if you just go ride your Jet ski.

Pointing out the destruction of America...is destructive! LOL! All these leftbots revolve around "but Trump" and they all forget we have been like this and doing this for decades before Trump. We haven't believed and followed anything because of Trump...in fact it's them who have. Irony isn't even a perfect enough word for it.

+1

6. +1 by:

Like a chimp with a ball-peen hammer smackwave's Avatar
    +1

Thanks obama and GM ...

Quote Originally Posted by TxVirageTx View Post
    Let me see if we have this right,Clinton gets to pay a foreign agent for info so she can gain political power,no crime even though the evidence is there courtesy of the muller investigation,yet trump,who doesnít say anything directly,is guilty of a quid pro quo for nothing specifically mentioned only assumed by those that hate him,bout sum it up?
    You can absolutely pay a foreign entity fair value for something that can be used in a campaign. That is 100% legal. You cannot legally receive, or worse request to be given (solicit), something of value from a foreign national or government without paying for it with campaign funds. That is the law.

What Trump said was clear enough that multiple people who worked for Trump stood up and swore an oath under threat of perjury how bad it was, fully knowing it would end their careers. Trump also followed up on it by placing a hold without cause on military assistance in violation of the Impoundment Act of 1974, specifically crafted to block this sort of corruption, and had his errand boy Guiliani form an extra-legal team to exert pressure on the newly elected government of Ukraine to participate in a smear campaign against Biden. You know, in what Bolton referenced as a ďdrug dealĒ.

If there were actual, legal issues Trump could have gone to his boy Bill Barr to have them investigated, which may have been unethical, but not unheard of. Instead, Barr knew this was unquestionably illegal and refused to even take Guilianiís calls about it.

Yes, that about sums it up.

Itís hard to believe the impeachment and trial for this was less than a year ago. Man, 2020 sucked.

+1
    No, no one, man or woman, should have the right to murder a life for their convenience. You have a choice whether or not to engage in sexual intercourse, there are consequences to that choice one of which is the possibility of pregnancy. People have a responsibility to live with the choices they make and do not have the right to kill a human life because they made a bad one.
    Truth - you still have your guns, donít you??

Bloody abortionís - so who are you to tell a woman what or what she cannot do to her body? Do you really think that is your right?? In the early stages of a pregnancy, she has a right to decide, not you. Abortions during the late stages of a pregnancy only happen if the fetus is dead or other serious medical reasons. I guess bloody abortions is directly from the Trump doctrine of lies.

Truth is something that rarely exists in your posts. You have your views, which you are entitled to, but please donít say they are all based on the truth. You sir, will never educate me.

Did you send your $$ís today to support Stop the Steal or the Trump defence fund?? If you havenít, how can you be such a pro Trumper when you havenít made your donation today?? He really needs your $$ís for his own legal defence once he leaves office.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by smackwave View Post
    You can absolutely pay a foreign entity fair value for something that can be used in a campaign. That is 100% legal. You cannot legally receive, or worse request to be given (solicit), something of value from a foreign national or government without paying for it with campaign funds. That is the law.

What Trump said was clear enough that multiple people who worked for Trump stood up and swore an oath under threat of perjury how bad it was, fully knowing it would end their careers. Trump also followed up on it by placing a hold without cause on military assistance in violation of the Impoundment Act of 1974, specifically crafted to block this sort of corruption, and had his errand boy Guiliani form an extra-legal team to exert pressure on the newly elected government of Ukraine to participate in a smear campaign against Biden. You know, in what Bolton referenced as a “drug deal”.

If there were actual, legal issues Trump could have gone to his boy Bill Barr to have them investigated, which may have been unethical, but not unheard of. Instead, Barr knew this was unquestionably illegal and refused to even take Guiliani’s calls about it.

Yes, that about sums it up.

It’s hard to believe the impeachment and trial for this was less than a year ago. Man, 2020 sucked.
    You mean anti trumpers came toward about what they thought was going on,big surprise and I seem to remember only one.so Biden gets to threaten to with hold aid to impose either his will or the will of the American government into the justice workings of a foreign nation,and when people come forward saying there are other motives it’s a conspiracy,something similar with trump and it’s impeachment based or what people think he meant with his words,that’s just f’d up,funny how it’s okay for the left to determine what is meant by someone’s words rather than the person who spoke them.no wonder nothing gets done like it should

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TxVirageTx View Post
    You mean anti trumpers came toward about what they thought was going on,big surprise and I seem to remember only one.so Biden gets to threaten to with hold aid to impose either his will or the will of the American government into the justice workings of a foreign nation,and when people come forward saying there are other motives it’s a conspiracy,something similar with trump and it’s impeachment based or what people think he meant with his words,that’s just f’d up,funny how it’s okay for the left to determine what is meant by someone’s words rather than the person who spoke them.no wonder nothing gets done like it should

Attached Images Attached Images  

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    Truth - you still have your guns, donít you??

Bloody abortionís - so who are you to tell a woman what or what she cannot do to her body? Do you really think that is your right?? In the early stages of a pregnancy, she has a right to decide, not you. Abortions during the late stages of a pregnancy only happen if the fetus is dead or other serious medical reasons. I guess bloody abortions is directly from the Trump doctrine of lies.

Truth is something that rarely exists in your posts. You have your views, which you are entitled to, but please donít say they are all based on the truth. You sir, will never educate me.

Did you send your $$ís today to support Stop the Steal or the Trump defence fund?? If you havenít, how can you be such a pro Trumper when you havenít made your donation today?? He really needs your $$ís for his own legal defence once he leaves office.
    pretty sure the abortion debate was going on long before trump got involved,interesting you say you canít tell a woman what to do with her BODY, yet she gets to determine what happens to the body inside her?or is a body just tissue now when it refers to a fetus?

Page 8875 of 9102 FirstFirst ... 78758375882588658873887488758876887788858925 ... LastLast

Thread Information