Page 8727 of 8884 FirstFirst ... 77278227867787178725872687278728872987378777 ... LastLast
Results 87,261 to 87,270 of 88831
    +1
    Former FBI Special Agent Finds 17,514 Georgia Voters with Out-of-State Forwarded Mail Addresses

A former FBI special agent spent several hours scouring the over 580,000 registered voters in the Peach State. Derek Somerville found over 57,000 cast ballots in a county DIFFERENT than where they reside. And Derek found over 17,000 ballots with OUT OF STATE mail requests.

Via Derek Somerville on Facebook:

Don’t think there are voter issues in Georgia? I have 57,793 reasons to reconsider that.

I’ve personally spent the last several days painstakingly analyzing 580,226 registered Georgia voters from current state-provided voter rolls who submitted a US Postal Service Mail Forwarding Change of Address request at least 30 days PRIOR TO the November 3rd election.

FACT: at least 57,793 Georgia voters cast their vote in a county that is DIFFERENT than where they previously instructed the USPS to forward their mail.

FACT: 43,507 (75%) of these individuals DID NOT vote in person on election day.

FACT: 17,514 of these voters asked the USPS to forward their mail OUT OF STATE to non-APO/DPO/FPO military addresses. 89% are over the age of 25 and likely not college students.

It’s been a few years, but most of you know I’m a former FBI Special Agent. Prior to that I worked in the US intelligence community. I’m a trained federal investigator who was assigned to Public Corruption cases. There are others more experienced than me, but this if far from my first rodeo.

With few exceptions, a person submits a USPS Change of Address request because they have permanently moved and want their mail rerouted to their new address. Under the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), states may use that USPS Change of Address request to “identify registrants who may have changed residences” and “remove the registrant from the voter rolls after satisfying all requirements of the [NVRA]”.

Many of these incidents can be legitimately explained. Not all reveal nefarious intent or coordinated efforts. Some voted Republican. Some voted Democrat. But after investigating a random sample of these voters, it’s abundantly clear that thousands, if not tens of thousands, voted in our election who do not reside in the county in which they voted…or even in Georgia.

Demand officials investigate these 57,793 and, if warranted, remove their votes from the November 3rd general election and remove them from the voter rolls before the upcoming Senate run-off.

Don’t think there are voter issues in Georgia? I have 57,793 reasons to reconsider that.
    I’ve personally spent the…

Posted by Derek Somerville on Saturday, November 28, 2020

Link

+1
    Votes Moved to Joe Biden in Pennsylvania on Election Night Were Labeled “Accidentally Awarded” to Libertarian Party and Given to Biden

Evidence of votes being transferred from the Libertarian candidate to Joe Biden were raised on election night in Pennsylvania and the response was they “were accidentally awarded”. This ‘accident’ occurred across the country.

A concerned Pennsylvania citizen forwarded an email to the Pennsylvania Libertarian Party with the following message:

After a friend sent me this story (see below) with evidence of live CNN coverage, of Trump suddenly and inexplicably losing votes (with almost 20,000 in one PA instance), curious me (who’d have loved to be a journalist as much as the tennis coach I am) wanted to check this out for myself, by finding a live stream of election results.

In doing so and I came up with two more instances in PA on top the three in the story below, one at ‘23.37’ on election night and the other a little later at ‘00.10’. However, what struck me was how in the later instance (which I have screen shotted and attached here), I can see no other explanation than thousands of votes were stolen from Jo Jorgensen and given to Joe Biden. How else could Trump lose 19 votes, while Joe Biden gains over 5,000 votes and his percentage not fall, but go up from ‘56%’ to ‘57%’?

And if there is no explanation, it begs these questions. 1. How did they do it? 2. Did this only happen this one time in PA? and 3. Did it happen in other swing states or indeed was it hundreds of thousands of votes right across the country?

Here is the saved live stream link of results I used, if you or any others what to check it out. It is frustrating that no one includes the Libertarian count. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhyLvvL7gss

Here is the Gateway Pundit piece attached with the email above:

More!

+1
    Rand Paul Highlights Vote Fraud, Predicts Big Tech Will Censor Him; Big Tech Censors Him

Paul pointed to reported “data dumps” that were carried out in the dead of the night

Senator Rand Paul found himself on the end of a dreaded Twitter red label Sunday after he highlighted evidence of voter fraud in multiple states where President Trump “lost”.

Paul pointed to reported “data dumps” that were carried out in the dead of the night and early hours of the morning in four states, linking to a an article titled “Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020.”

The Senator predicted that Twitter would censor his post, which it did soon after he posted it:

Interesting . . . Trump margin of “defeat” in 4 states occurred in 4 data dumps between 1:34-6:31 AM. Statistical anomaly? Fraud? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself.(That is, if Big Tech allows u to read this)

Anomalies in Vote Counts; https://t.co/DgBlYj9zUP

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 29, 2020

The Senator’s comments come on the heels of a judge in Georgia ordering the wiping and reseting of voting machines, erasing any remaining election fraud evidence state-wide.

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    Is this the part of the play where he contracts Covid in the hospital and won't be able to fulfill his duties of the Office of President Elect so they pass to Heels Up Haris?

Biden is so frail and fragile...

Reminds me of when we all watched Hillary constantly tripping and stumbling through her campaign while the media covered for her.

+1

+1
    LOL
    That awkward moment when you realize the racist eugenics snakes you work for are now turning their venom on you...

RACISTS AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD ACCUSE THEIR OWN DIRECTOR OF 'RACISM'

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...obic-director/

+1
    Situational awareness lesson...

Iranian Nuclear Science Pro Tip:
    Don’t Exit Your Bulletproof Vehicle When You Hear the Sound of Gunfire

Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh was traveling with his wife in a bulletproof car, alongside three security personnel vehicles, when he heard what sounded like bullets hitting a vehicle, and he exited the car to determine what had happened...

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/ir...nd-of-gunfire/

Just goes to show 'scientists' are not always the brightest bulbs... and let's not forget that he was developing nukes to wipe out Israel, while working for the modern day nazis in Iran.

+1
    Of course it 'crashed'...

ALERT: Georgia Recount Delayed After Dominion Server Crashes

“Technicians from Dominion have been dispatched to resolve the issue”...

You mean real Technicians? ...from Dominion?
    No worries! I feel better already... (sarc button activated)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-server-crash/

+1
    STOP! Don't destroy the evidence...

Okay go ahead and destroy it...

NO WAIT! Don't destroy the evidence...

ALERT: GEORGIA JUDGE CHANGES HIS MIND AGAIN ON VOTING MACHINES

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ting-machines/

Page 8727 of 8884 FirstFirst ... 77278227867787178725872687278728872987378777 ... LastLast

Thread Information