Page 8404 of 8452 FirstFirst ... 7404790483548394840284038404840584068414 ... LastLast
Results 84,031 to 84,040 of 84519
    +1

GOP Sen. Josh Hawley Asks NBA If They Will Allow ‘Free Hong Kong’ Or Support For Troops on Jerseys, ESPN NBA’s Adrian Wojnarowski Responds, ‘F**k You’

If @NBA is going to put social cause statements on uniforms, why not “Support our Troops” or “Back the Blue”? Or given how much $$ @nba makes in #China, how about “Free Hong Kong”! Today I wrote to Adam Silver to ask for answers pic.twitter.com/PthYR4OxmE
    — Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) July 10, 2020

This was how ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski responded to Hawley.

Don’t criticize #China or express support for law enforcement to @espn. It makes them real mad ⁦@Outkickpic.twitter.com/WJDxrotUBD

He later apologized.

pic.twitter.com/wsBNk9Jv2y
    — Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 10, 2020

But Hawley, concentrating on what is important, said it really isn’t about him, but about the NBA doing what is right.

Don’t make @wojespn apologize. He’s just saying what he really thinks. Call out the @NBA. You know, your job https://t.co/qLX5VsdO6R

Link

+1
    McCloskeys Served with Search Warrant! – St. Louis Police Seize Gun From Armed Couple Who Defended Their Historic Home From Rioters

St. Louis Police have served a warrant on Patricia and Mark McCloskey, the armed couple who defended their beautiful and historic home from rioters last month.

Police seized the rifle that Mark McCloskey was seen holding in videos of the incident that went massively viral.

“Late Friday evening 5 On Your Side confirmed attorney Al Watkins was no longer representing the McCloskeys, and that attorney Joel Schwartz had taken over. Schwartz confirmed a search warrant was issued at 8 p.m. Friday night, but would not say what was taken from the home.

Schwartz also said he does not know where the handgun is,” local station KSDK reports. “Schwartz told 5 On Your Side he does not believe charges are warranted against the McCloskeys and that he hopes to meet with St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner’s office next week, but that there is no official appointment at this time.”

No charges are known to have been filed against the couple at this time.

The couple was doxed and threatened by insane leftists for daring to take a stand against the rioters.
    Many have been demanding charges against the couple for exercising their Second Amendment right.

A couple has come out of their house and is pointing guns at protesters in their neighborhood #StLouis #lydakrewson pic.twitter.com/ZJ8a553PAU
    — Daniel Shular (@xshularx) June 29, 2020

In livestreamed footage of the incident, you can clearly see protesters enter a gate into the private neighborhood. They also threaten to take the gun from Patricia McCloskey.

In this livestream footage you can clearly see the STL black lives matter mob entered through the gate to a private community. This was not a public sidewalk. https://t.co/NeKHgTBWEu pic.twitter.com/UdYq3pGtlb
    — Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) June 29, 2020

Link

3. +1 by:

+1
    President Trump Commutes Roger Stone’s Sentence

HE DID IT!

President Trump commuted Roger Stone’s sentence!

BREAKING: President Trump has just commuted Roger Stone’s sentence.

Congratulations Roger,

And Thank you, President Trump!
    — Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) July 10, 2020

Roger Stone is a FREE MAN!

He added that he is going to continue to fight his case in the appeals court, and also do whatever he can to support the full exoneration of General Flynn

— Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) July 10, 2020

BREAKING: @realDonaldTrump Just commuted #RogerStone’s sentence.

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 10, 2020

Link

Pencil Neck Schiff BLOWS A GASKET After President Trump Commutes Roger Stone’s Sentence …Updated with Pencil Neck Video

President Donald Trump commuted Roger Stone’s sentence on Friday evening.

Roger Stone was a victim of the Russian hoax investigation and the Obama spying campaign on candidate and President Trump.

His partisan judge moved to make sure the political activist would die in prison.

Tonight President Trump did the right thing and commuted Roger’s sentence

He added that he is going to continue to fight his case in the appeals court, and also do whatever he can to support the full exoneration of General Flynn
    — Jack Posobiec ���� (@JackPosobiec) July 10, 2020

Noted liar Adam Schiff was outraged upon hearing the news!

Trump just commuted Roger Stone’s sentence.

Stone lied and intimidated witnesses to hide Trump’s exploitation of the Russian hack of his opponent’s campaign.

With Trump there are now two systems of justice in America:
    One for Trump’s criminal friends and one for everyone else.
    — Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) July 11, 2020

And here is Pencil Neck crying with Rachel Maddow.

Ha-Ha!

Commuting Roger Stone’s sentence is a terrible blow to justice and the rule of law.

Through this act, Trump is saying: “If you lie for me, if you cover up for me, if you obstruct for me, I will protect you.”

Another tragic day for American democracy. pic.twitter.com/kgIXpc6HdG
    — Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) July 11, 2020

Link

5. +1 by:

+1

Yep...it's like saying cancer is cells.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EcmbZ6jWoAAbkbp.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	464286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ecn3_K3XoAAFEfN.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	464285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ecne2IzX0AAHP7I.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	464287   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EcmcClPXgAIeChK.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	464288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EcliDrIVAAAcQWZ.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	464289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	464291  

Last edited by Q in Arizona; 07-11-2020 at 09:45 AM.

+1
    Police In Florida Town Will No Longer Respond To ‘Non-Violent’ 911 Calls

This is insane. Social workers are going to get hurt and killed.

Via Daily Wire:

Police in St. Petersburg, Florida announced Thursday they will no longer send an officer for non-violent 911 calls.

Instead, the St. Petersburg Police Department (SPPD) said they would be creating a new division within the department – the Community Assistance Liaison (CAL). The SPPD said it planned to retain “a social service agency to respond to non-violent calls for service from the public.”

The new setup will begin on October 1, when CAL team members will respond to the following issues instead of police officers:

Keep reading…

Link

8. +1 by:

+1
    Friggin Scottsdale noless.

Bath And Body Works Manager Says ‘F*** Donald Trump’ To Man ‘Simply For Wearing A Trump Face Mask’

I was accosted by @bathbodyworks manager simply for wearing a Trump face mask. She yelled at me "F—- Donald Trump" while I was simply walking by the store.

I went to ask if I misheard her and she said no.

Poor customer service at @bathbodyworks pic.twitter.com/RFvKk9FoW9
    — Jeremiah Cota ~ Text TRUMP to 88022 (@jeremiahcota) July 10, 2020

Thinking that’s not going to end well for that employee.

Via Daily Wire:

On Thursday evening, a manager of a Bath & Body Works store in Scottsdale, Arizona, told a man walking by the store who claims he was wearing a pro-President Donald Trump face mask, “F*** Donald Trump.”

“My experience at Scottsdale Fashion Square was not nice,” posted pro-Trump activist Jeremiah Cota via Facebook on Thursday.

“I was accosted by the Bath [&] Body Woks manager simply for wearing a Trump face mask.”

“She yelled at me ‘F—- Donald Trump’ while I was simply walking by the store. I was not in the store; she yelled at me while I was walking by,” he clarified.

“I went to ask if I misheard her and she said no,” Cota described, as is shown on video (see below). “Sorry for the coarse language; I had to repeat what she said just to make sure I heard correctly.”

Keep reading…

Link

10. +1 by:

+1
    Good read...

Four Stages of Marxist Takeover: The Accuracy of Yuri Bezmenov

The journalist and Soviet defector long ago pegged the current left-wing moment.

It’s important to understand that this is a revolutionary moment in American history, and it isn’t a bad idea to act in ways that would fall under the traditional description of “accordingly.”

But it’s also important to understand that the revolution taking place in America is not yet a “kinetic” one. That may come soon, or it may not. The battle taking place presently is a war of information — or disinformation, as the case may be.

And the revolution is a Marxist revolution. You should make no mistake about that. The groups fomenting it, the intellectuals promoting it, and the money financing it are all quite open about who they are.

The object of this information revolution? To begin with, defeating Donald Trump and installing Joe Biden as the Hard Left’s puppet president. Biden is, for now, palatable to the American people in ways that actual communist Bernie Sanders, spawn of a communist Pete Buttigieg, Sandinista sympathizer Bill de Blasio, and other far-left revolutionary (remember: Sanders has spent years traipsing around the country calling for a revolution) figures were not.

But despite his lack of bona fides, Biden offers something quite beneficial to the Left — he is wholly incapable of executing the duties of president of the United States owing to a clear deficiency of mental function that shows itself every time he makes a public appearance. Couple that with Biden and his handlers being so utterly devoid of principle and scruples that he and they are willing to serve as an empty vessel into which might be poured whatever horrors the Left is willing to use him to bring on.

Joe Biden isn’t Vladimir Lenin. Biden is Alexander Kerensky, the Russian politician who served as the vessel for the revolutionaries to overthrow the old guard in 1917 and then, once he had proven himself useful toward that end, was shuffled aside so the real power could assume control.

And as in Kerensky’s case, what comes after will bring the end of all that we know.

More!

12. +1 by:

+1
    Say it isn't so!

Federal Investigation: Trans Bathroom Enabled Alleged Sexual Assault Of Kindergartener

Parents who object that trans bathroom policies endanger their daughters are dismissed as 'transphobic.' But parental warnings have been tragically borne out.

The superintendent of the City Schools of Decatur, a district of metropolitan Atlanta, secretly instituted a gender identity policy in 2016 allowing students of both sexes to enter any bathroom they chose. In November 2017, a kindergarten girl was allegedly sexually assaulted in her Decatur school bathroom by a boy who was allowed to be there because of that policy.

After reporting the assault to district officials but getting little response, the girl’s mother, Pascha Thomas, filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR). OCR’s recently released findings illustrate the dangers and deception inherent in maintaining trans-promoting school policies that defy scientific reality and common sense.

On June 19, 2020, OCR concluded that the Decatur school district had violated Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 by failing to investigate and respond appropriately to Thomas’ sexual assault complaint.

OCR’s findings reveal school officials were so deeply invested in transgender ideology, they failed to investigate the assault, tried to sweep the problem under the rug, and actively misled local parents about what had happened and what it meant for their children’s safety.

Under Title IX, a school district must investigate all claims of sex discrimination, including sexual harassment and assault, in its schools. This duty is non-delegable. In other words, the district can’t push it off on some other entity and wash its hands of the matter. But, as OCR found, this is exactly what the district had done.
    A Flimsy Investigation

Rather than investigate the complaint, the district notified the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) and the police via the school resource officer. But DFCS’s legal mandate is to investigate child abuse and neglect in the context of caregivers, not schools.

So DFCS limited its inquiry to investigating and dismissing the school’s allegations that the victim’s mother provided inadequate supervision — a shameful attempt by educrats to deflect attention from the school assault. The police also immediately declined to pursue an assault case because of the ages of the children involved.

More!

+1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taxes.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	464293  

Completely crazy thank god I'm in the uk

Page 8404 of 8452 FirstFirst ... 7404790483548394840284038404840584068414 ... LastLast

Thread Information